Eyeshadows make so much difference in your look. There are many brands which gives all possible colors to suit every type of needs.
I am here with a MUA eyeshadow that is in the color most used and suitable type.
My experience with MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 28:
Package: is a round pan with a dome shaped transparent lid. It is a single eye shadow. The lid plastic is flimsy. This is the only bad attribute I think that is present in this product.
Color: A everyday kind of orangish bronze shade. It is good to be used all the time without much trouble. Forms like a base color for most colourful makeup. I like the way it highlights and give a pop of freshness and liveliness to the eyes. Even if used alone on the eye, it is good to go.
Texture: Smooth and silky. The applying this eye shadow is very easy. Stays in place very easily and neatly. Gives the shiny silky texture on the eyelid. I hardly find any spilling and creating messing around.
Staying power: As long as you wash it. I love it. Even if I accidentally rub it, there is no need to worry because the ruins is hardly visible. The shade is such. It almost blends with my skin.
MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 28 Swatches:
Price: 1 pound
What I like about MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 28:
- Smooth texture.
- 28 is a everyday type of color which can be used without any effort.
- Easy application.
- Silky and shiny pearl finish.
- Good staying power.
- Does not crease.
What I donâ€™t like about MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 28:
- Flimsy plastic pan package which is prone to breaking if mishandled.
- Availability in India.
Have you tried MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 28?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation Review
- Wella System Professional Platinum Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review