The newest lip gloss in the MUA range! They are sealed with a kiss in a high-intensity gloss which comes in a wide range of bold colours adds just the right amount of glamour to lips whether you’re strutting down the street or the red carpet. Wear alone or over your favourite MUA lipstick colour for gorgeous kissable lip effect. Now it’s time to pucker those lips up and get kissing away with your new intense MUA kiss lipgloss… MWAH!
A high intensity lip gloss for any occasion!
Price: 2Â£ for 5.1 ml
My views on the MUA Intense Gloss in Lips Are Sealed:
Ohh… one word for it â€“ Love.
Itâ€™s my first purchase from MUA range of glosses and I am surely impressed with it in terms of texture, color and longevity.
Shade: The color is a lovely mauve-pink with pink highlighting more here. It is a shade you can wear easily anytime. It is not very bright and can go well along with any smokey eye look. Though the shade has very fine shimmers but it comes off as a matte color on the lips.
- Texture: Light weight and non-sticky. The color pay-off is good and I am wearing just a single swipe of the shade in the LOTD pictures attached. If you have pigmented lips, then you would require a double coat of the same. The gloss fades away evenly and transfers quite less while coming in contact with cups ;-). It does not bleed or smear.
MUA Intense Gloss in Lips Are Sealed Â Swatches:-
Staying Power: The color easily stays on the lips for 4 hours with a full meal in between. Though the glossiness faded a bit still I did not find a need for a touch-up after a meal too.
Packaging: I find it cute. Unlike the Maybelline/Revlon glosses which have blank outer packs, I do like the printed label of MUA with the pout symbol on the cap :-D. The applicator wand is small and picks and applies the color evenly though you would find a need to dip the wand twice while applying the gloss.
What I like about the MUA Intense Gloss in Lips Are Sealed:-
- Pretty mauve-pink color.
- Light and non-sticky texture.
- Moisturizing in nature.
- Good staying power of 4 hours.
- Survive a meal in between.
- Pigmentation is quite good for a gloss.
What I donâ€™t like about MUA Intense Gloss in Lips Are Sealed:-
I really love the shade and the staying power of this gloss. I have nothing much to crib about. I surely recommend everyone to try this range next time you think of placing a MUA order 🙂
Have you triedÂ MUA Intense Gloss in Lips Are Sealed?
You might also like reading these:-
- 6 New & Must Have Coral Lipstick Shades In India
- Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner Review
- Soft Arabian Princess Look â€“ To Tell You From Afar
- Colobar Creme Touch Lipstick Sienna A Magic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Six Colored Eye Pencils Under Rs 250 or $5
- Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review