Who doesnâ€™t want natural pink lips, which looks gorgeous and appealing, so here I bring a product which may fulfill the above needs.
- Price:Â Â£3
- Ingredients: Aqua, alcohol denat, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Parfum, PVP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal.
My experience with MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious:-
- Shade: As you can see in the picture, when swatched it looks purely pink but when applied on the lips it gives a natural pink tint which is very much desirable by all of us. The shade is very light so we need at least 2-3 coats to get these natural pink looking lips. Whenever I donâ€™t want any heavy make up on me I club this lip stain with a thin eye liner, especially when going for shopping in these soaking hot summers. This shade wonâ€™tÂ wash out any one as itâ€™s a perfect natural nude pink lip stain.
- Packaging: Itâ€™s a very sleek, sketch pen like packaging with the color same as the shade of the stain. The applicator is like a marker pen which is easy for lining the lips and also convenient for filling
- Application: The application is really simple as the applicator is quiet strong and helps perfectly for lining and filling the lips. For those who donâ€™t have pigmented lips, can have 1 coat of the stain but for gals with pigmented lips like me have to undergo at least 2-3 coats. The 2nd coat has to be applied only if the 1st one is dried or else it may give an uneven application.
MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious Swatches:-
- Texture & Staying Power: The texture of the lip stain is wet when applied at first but dries out quickly. We need to wait to let it dry before applying the second coat. It gives a fresh and cooling feel when applied and has a fresh fruity smell. The staying power is not great and stays for about an hour on me. As the name is â€œKiss Proofâ€ so yes it is kiss proof but comes out easily in touch of water or while eating and drinking. There is an issue of pigmentation with this shade as its very light.
We can prevent these lip stains from drying out by storing them up-side down.
What I like about MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious:-
- Stylish pen like sturdy packaging
- Gives that natural pink tint
- Applicator is superb
- Kiss proof
- Fresh smell with cooling effect
What I don’t like aboutÂ MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious:-
- Low staying power
- Need to wait for the 1st coat to dry
- Color pay off is less
Final Thoughts: Though it doesnâ€™t show off much but its great as natural pink looking lips.
Have you tried MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lancome Rouge In Love 163m Dans Ses Bras Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MUA Lip Bloom- Doinâ€™ Good Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Star Tricks For younger Looking Skin & More From Cosmo April 2013
- Faces Canada Powder Brush Review
- 5 Fashion Trends To Avoid In 2013
- Calosoft Lotion Review
- 50 Most Beautiful Indian Mehendi Designs
- Wise She On Android
- My Aldo & Accessorize Bag Haul!
- My Makeup Journey Entry 6 By Chandani
- Where To Buy Argan Oil In India
- 3 Ways To Get Perfect Butts
- Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo Review