So girls, I am back again and today I am going to Â share a new love in my makeup house: Lip Boom by MUA !!
About Â MUA Lipboom Vibe
Â Lipstick and highlighting gloss that creates fuller curvaceous lips for a dramatic illusion of volume. There are 4 amazing ways to transform your lips and give them some Boom!
1. Lipstick alone for a matte look.
2. Lipstick with highlighter applied just to theÂ centerÂ of your lips to create a full volume illusion.
3. Lipstick with highlighter all over for a super-glossy look.
4. Highlighter alone for a sheer pearl finish.
- Price – Â Â£3.00 EACH
Shade Lipboom Vibe: –
A beautiful every day wear peachy- brown shade that would look great on all skin tones. This shade would be a MLBB kind of shade for darker skin tones.
The lip gloss that comes along is relatively clear and has silver and gold specks that are little big but not at all gritty. When topped over the lipstick, they provide shine !!
- Packaging: The packaging is great with a lipstick at one end and lipgloss at the other.At first glance, it appears to be a marker pen because of the black packaging. The lipstickâ€™s end has a small pot having a similar shade lipbalm although when swatched on hands, it is transparent!!
Texture, Finish & Staying Power
The texture of the lipstick is smooth and soft and it is semi-matte meaning it is matte but has creamy texture which makes it non-drying.
The finish is opaque.One swipes imparts ample amount of colour to the lips.It can accentuate the flakey dry areas of the lips so it is better to apply lipstick on exfoliated lips.
Coming to the lipgloss: It appears to be a light brown with multi coloured specks when seen from outside but when swatched, it is a clear gloss with silver and gold specks that are not at all gritty and harsh on lips.When applied over the lipstick,they do add up a little bit shine.
MUA Lipboom Vibe Swatches:-
The lipstick and the lip gloss has a caramel fragrance which is very welcoming!!
The staying power is very average for about 1 Â½ -2 hours to the maximum after which it completely fades.
Left :only lipstick, right: lipgloss topped over lipstick
Gold specks visible on lips
PROS:MUA Lipboom Vibe :-
- Pretty affordable for a duo.
- Great everyday wear shade.
- Attactive and sturdy packaging.
- Variety of shades available.
- The texture is smooth.
- The specks of the gloss are not gritty.
Cons – MUA Lipboom Vibe
- Very low staying power.
- Some might not like the heavy specks present in the gloss.
- It can accentuate the dry areas of lips.
- Not available in India.
- It doesnâ€™t voluminise the lips to such an extent of being dramatic as per the claims!!!!:)
- Lipgloss has no colour.
- Not for those who like non-fragrance lip products
Recommendation:It’s a fun product and notÂ a necessity so if you can get hands over these,just try them as they have some beautiful shades!!!
Have you tried MUA Lipboom Vibe ?
You might like reading these also:-
- The Great Online Shopping Festival is on! Only For 12-12-12
- Best Lâ€™oreal Products 2012
- Online Shopping made Easy: Best Buys On Strawberrynet
- My Must Have MAC Brushes Reviews & Opinion
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Aqua Blue Review & Swatches
- Five Winter Beauty Mistakes One Should Avoid