Hi Ladiesâ€¦..hope you are all doing fantastic!!
Today I am going to review about a lipstick by â€œMUAâ€ in shade 4. Itâ€™s a gorgeous barbie pink shade-definitely a girly color.
For those who arenâ€™t sure of MUA, it is actually an amazing brand. Every product is a one pound and they have Â tons of products from eye shadows, liners, brow pencils, lip glosses and their lovely lipsticks.
I’ve already tried their eye shadows and I liked the quality Â .So here’s the shade 4 for you, unfortunately they donâ€™t have names, personally I can’t understand the reason , it wouldnâ€™t make the product more expensive Â anyway 😛
The packaging :-
The lipstick is held in black but at the end it has a plastic which matches the color which is inside, what a brilliant idea! It is really handy when they are being stored as it makes it so easy to find the color .
The packaging doesn’t feel particularly luxurious but what can you expect for a price, which is a pound!!
My Experience with the Makeup Up Artist Lipstick:-
It looks Barbie pink, but itâ€™s completely different from the bullet and is actually a sheer light pink. I really like it, lovely everyday colour that will go with everything!
What I like about MUA Lipstick Shade 4
- It glides on really easily.
- Pretty colour which goes with all my attire
- Affordable Price
- Travel friendly
What I do not like about MUA Lipstick Shade 4 :-
It hasn’t got much pigmentation but I know this isn’t the case for all their lipsticks. It doesn’t stay on the lips for very long but for just one pound it’s definitely worth it.
This is the first lipstick I have purchased from thier range, and I have to say I am rather impressed! The consistency is great, it doesn’t taste funny and you cannot argue that the price is brilliant!! I would definitely try these out again, as they have a fair few different shades in their collection!
Have you tried any of MUA Â lipsticks before?
You might like reading these also:-
- Avonâ€™s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06 Review
- Sleek Pout Paint Review, Swatches And Some MixingÂ
- MAC Cosmo Lipstick Review and Swatches
- 10 Ways To Make All Lipstick Shades Work For You
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick Cranberry Review
- Amway Attitude Lipstick Rustic Spice Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Indian Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- L’oreal Color Riche Nutri-ShineLipstick in Sheer Papaya Review
- NYX Round Lipstick Narcissus Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Tea Rose Vs NYX Round Lipstick Paris Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lipstick Paris Review, Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Tea Rose Lipstick Review,Swatches & FOTD