I have hoarded MUA products like Â a maniac Â and the journey continues. I have two lip balms from MUA, the first one â€œSugar Lipsâ€ has already been reviewed by me and here is the second balm.
About MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me:
MUA have collaborated with Love Hearts to bring the sweetest lip balm collection in gorgeous collectable pots. With a moisturizing formula and a hint of color these balms are a must have. They have around 5 shades in this collection. They are:
- Price:Â Â£2
- Quantity: 10g
My experience with MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me:-
- Packaging: These balms come in a plastic round container which looks really pretty and cute. On the lid as you can see in the pictures a heart is made and is written the name of the shade. The bottom is transparent and the shade is clearly visible. Itâ€™s a great value for money and the balm will last you long as 10gm Â is too much.
- Smell: It has a lovely yummy vanilla smell, which may be overpowering for those with sensitive nose. But I love it.
- Shade:Â In the tub, the shade looks red hot but when swatched and applied it shows as a pinkish red color. When applied onto the lips, gives a reddish pink hue and remains for about an hour. The shade looks very yummy
Application, Texture and Staying Power: As these come in a round container, we have to dip our fingers and apply it with our fingers, which I feel is a bit messy and unhygienic. They should change their packaging into tubes I feel. I have long nails and this makes a bit more difficult for me. The texture as it is visible in the pictures is so very creamy and smooth.
MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me Swatches:-
It just glides on the lips without giving a sticky feel. They are very light on the lips and stays for about an hour. I love reapplying this.Â This is super moisturizing and makes lips super soft and kissable. They can be worn alone or also can be applied over the same shade of the lipstick.
What I like about MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me:-
- Great value for money
- Cute and sturdy Â packaging
- Very moisturizing
- Gives a reddish pink tint to the lips on application
- Makes lips soft and supple
- Yummy vanilla smell
What I don’t like about MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me:-
- Unhygienic packaging.
My Recommendation: Those who love lip balms should give these cute beauties a try. Iam sure you will loves these. I love MUA lip balms.
Â Have you tried MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Clinique New Moisture Surge Overnight Mask India
- 5 Great Tips To Avoid Clumpy Eyelashes
- 10 Best Silicone Free Shampoo
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Brownish Black Review & Swatches
- Happy Nav Samvatsar , Gudi Padwa, Ugadi & Cheti Chand 🙂
- Marks and Spencer Rose Body Lotion and Rose Talc Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner Review
- TRESemme Smooth And Shine Shampoo Review