I love lip crayons, these so remind me of my childhood days, the differences are, earlier those were oil/wax crayons used on canvas and papers and now these are tinted balm sticks used on â€œlip canvasâ€. But, trust me; the pleasure is all the same.
Today my review is on such a special lip crayon â€œMUA- Power Pout in Broken Heartedâ€.
AboutÂ MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted:-
Available in six rich bold shades from chic nude â€˜Rendez Vousâ€™ to deep rich raspberry â€˜Broken Heartedâ€™, our new colour intense lip tints will ensure your lips will look good enough to kiss! MUA Power Pout is a lip treatment with colour intensity that relieves dry, cracked lips providing immediate moisturisation. The handy pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip colour and rolls up for easy use. Ensure you have the most kissable lips this spring and kisses they will remember foreverâ€¦ Available in shades Rendez Vous, Irreplaceable, Crazy in Love, Runway, Justify and Broken Hearted
- Price: Â£3.00
- Packaging: It comes in a chubby retractable stick. The color of the stick is the same as the product inside so easy to detect shades. I find these lip crayons very cute, easy to use and travel friendly.
- Shade and Pigmentation: It is a very pretty glossy raspberry pink. It has a minty fragrance which makes me want to lick it off and I just somehow control this weird urge. On a single application it seems to be sheer, but with further applications it can easily be built up into a very strong and dramatic color pay off. A single shade can go easily for college wear and as well as for parties.
Texture and Staying Power: Having dry lips is truly disgusting. I always have to think of textures before buying any lip products. This lip crayon has really impressed me with their texture. Being lip tint and balm, I had naturally expected this to be moisturizing, but it is more buttery and moisturizing than what I had expected. It glides on super easily on lips, and doesnâ€™t feel heavy.
MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted Â Swatches:-
But with the pros, this soft texture has its cons too. The stick melts and sticks to the surrounding walls. Staying power is another reason to love this power pout. It stays on my lips for a really long time. The gorgeous glossy finish fades after a few hours into an equally gorgeous and bright, long lasting stain. My lips remain well hydrated for hours even after the glossiness fades.
Summing up PROs and CONs of â€œMUA- Power Pout in Broken Heartedâ€:
What I like about MUA Power Pout Broken Hearted:
- Cute chubby crayons.
- Easy to use.
- Pretty pink without any shimmers.
- Non sticky and glossy finish.
- Buildable shade.
- Rich color pay-off.
- Soft texture.
- Beautifully Moisturizing.
- Glides easily.
- Doesnâ€™t bleed despite of soft texture.
- Doesnâ€™t settle on fine lines.
- Unexpectedly long staying power.
- Travel friendly.
What I don’t like about MUA Power Pout Broken Hearted:
- Not easily available.
Would I repurchase â€œMUA- Power Pout in Broken Heartedâ€?
At this price, I canâ€™t ask for more, so definitely, and would love to try the other shades too.
Would I recommend â€œMUA- Power Pout in Broken Heartedâ€?
Yes, yes. This power pout is worth trying.
Have you tried MUA Power Pout Broken Hearted?
YouÂ might also like reading these:-