AboutÂ MUA Professional Primer:-
Have you ever applied your Foundation only for it to slide off your face a few hours later? (FYI, MUA Foundation totally doesnâ€™t do that!) Anyway, thatâ€™ll happen no more with our amazing face Primer from MUA! Just pop it on moisturised skin before your foundation and youâ€™ll notice a difference instantly. What it does is that it creates the perfect base for you to pop your makeup on top of. It does this by slightly mattifying the skin, smoothing out the texture and helping reduce pore size. When you pop your foundation on top it will cling to the primer and last all day, and not only that but youâ€™ll find it easier to apply.
Price: 4Â£ for 27ml
My experience about MUA Professional Primer:-
A face primer is one of the best ways to insure your makeup stays on longer. It pampers the skin and creates a protective barrier. I got this MUA primer for the same purpose and I am very pleased to make the right choice by getting it.
MUA face primer comes in a glossy black easy squeeze tube with a tightly screwed cap. The primer itself initially looks like a white liquid but once spread, it becomes colorless and gets absorbed within a fraction of seconds. The result is quite soft, moisturized and smooth skin on which the foundation spreads quite easily.
This primer has successfully kept my makeup intact for 7-8 hours at a stretch even in very hot weather topped with a non AC environment. I was quite surprised by the fantastic result as the product does not cost a fortune and is available online easily. The texture is a bit runny but still you do not need a lot of product.
I need to mention here that I have normal to dry skin and this primer keeps my face oil/shine free easily for hours together. I have even tried it in quite hot weather where my face does get oily after a few hours but still my makeup remains fresh even after several hours.
L-R: Swatch, Blended in
What I like about the MUA Professional Primer:
- Effective product.
- A little amount needed for a one time application.
- Pampers the skin by moisturizing it very well.
- Makes the makeup stay on for 8 hours at a stretch.
- Best suited for normal to dry skin.
- Nice travel friendly packaging.
What I donâ€™t like about the MUA Professional Primer:
- Wonâ€™t keep the skin oil free for long so not well suited for oily skin tone.
- Available through the UK site only.
It is surely a winner product for my skin type and so I am pretty much happy using this one.
Have you triedÂ MUA Professional Primer ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Berry Crush Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust Review and Swatches
- 6 Beautiful Bright Eye Makeup Ideas â€“ Guest Post
- MAC Lipstick in Ravishing: Review , Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral Review & Swatches
- Loving My Earrings & Neck pieces
- Deborah Milano Black & Long Mascara Review