About MUA Trio Eyeshadow Smoke Screen:-
Three amazing colours in each set to create looks which allow you to be creative and on trend.
- Price: Â£2.50
- Packaging: I love the packaging of this trio. Round, compact and nothing fancy, yet sturdy and travel-friendly. The plus point is the brush which is to rave about.
One side has the usual flat sponge applicator; other side has a cute round tipped, narrow applicator which fits into creases so well and is also great for doing the inner corners. The applicator is soft and takes the right amount. The only grievance regarding the packaging is, there is no mirror inside.
Shade: Trio consists of one white, one silver grey and one charcoal grey colored eye-shadow. â€œSmoke Screenâ€ is perfect for doing smokey eyes. I start with the white one from the corners of the eyes and then up and out, then work with the silver grey from the outer corner and spread to middle, till I cross half way the lid, and blend it across there. Finally, I take the dark charcoal color with the thin applicator, I start from the outer corners and then work on the lower crease of the eye-lid. They have fine silver shimmers on them, which add more to the night life.
Texture: Soft and smooth texture. They blend easily without any fall-outs.
Pigmentation: The charcoal grey and the white are well pigmented, but the silver grey failed to impress me with its pigmentation, it just failed to actually standout. But definitely the colors are more intense when used wet.
Staying Power: It stayed on me for about 5hours and after that it started fading evenly.
SUMMING UP MY LIKES AND DISLIKES ABOUT â€œSmoke Screenâ€ Trio Eye Shadow from MUA:-
What I like about MUA Trio Eyeshadow Smoke Screen:
- 3 gorgeous and complimentary shades.
- Key to sexy smokey eyes.
- Rich and smooth texture.
- Blends easily.
- Well Pigmented.
- Subtle shimmers.
- No fall-outs.
- Pretty good staying power.
- Smart, classy, compact packaging.
- Easy to use, good quality applicator.
What I don’t like about MUA Trio Eyeshadow Smoke Screen:
- The silver grey is poorly pigmented
- I miss the mirror inside.
Would I repurchase MUA Trio Eyeshadow Smoke Screen:
I cannot do smokey eyes and whenever I try to, it looks like somebody has punched me hard. So, I wonâ€™t repurchase until I learn to play with these shades.
Would I recommend MUA Trio Eyeshadow Smoke Screen:
If you are planning to do a smokey eye make-up for a night party, this is a must-have.
Have you tried MUA Trio Eyeshadow Smoke Screen ?
You might also like reading these:-
- MUA Lipstick in Shade Number 13 Review & Swatches
- Khadi Amla Reetha Herbal Shampoo with Almond Oil Review
- An Edgy Brown Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial @PnB
- Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream Review
- Vichy Normaderm Night Anti-Imperfection + Rejuvenating Care Review
- Upcoming Product Reviews & Studio Set Up In Progress
- DIY â€“ Cocoa-Sugar Face Scrub