I am not a fan of mascara. It is a weird fear in me that the day after I use mascara, my eyelashes might fall off. Something like trees shedding off their dried leaves during winter. I know shedding of eyelashes is not true. But, I am over coming this weird scary feel in me. 😛
The proof is this mascara. See, I bought MUA Waterproof Mascara Black on my own.
MUA Mascara is a circular long tube. The typical style with a twist opening cap. The cap has a long stick with applicator at the end.
The applicator is something interesting to discuss about. It brings up very little mascara out. And the applicator holds tiny hairy things. For once I felt…..eeeeeeeeewwkss.. What is this? If these tiny hairs gets into my eyes. And I wear contact lens too. But it does not get into the eyes. And I donâ€™t see it falling off anywhere else too. How does it help but? I have no idea.
The mascara is rich black. It does not give the extra dramatic look to the lashes. It just makes the lashes to poke outside and stand stiff in neat groups. The neatness does not go at all.
And waterproof, it is very much waterproof. I washed my hands after swatching with soap and water. It only got a little faded. But it would not budge. I applied some oil and then it vanished from my hands. Same is the case when applied on the eye lashes too. You cannot just wash it off with water. Needs extra effort.
So, this is the right one for beginners with mascara. Stays well, works well, does not get clumped on the lashes, easy to use, everything well and good.
What I like about MUA Waterproof Mascara Black:
- Really waterproof mascara.
- Rich black in color.
- Evens out the lashes into neat groups and straightens.
- Application is easy with the type of applicator it comes with.
- Does not give a clumped look to the lashes.
What I do not like about MUA Waterproof Mascara Black:
- Requires makeup remover or oil to remove.
- For those with the taste of heavy dramatic lashes, this will not suit.
Have you tried MUA Waterproof Mascara Black?
You might also like reading these:-
- The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel Review
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow 74 Review & Swatches
- Zodiac Eye Makeup Look for Libra
- Loreal Paris True Match Blush In Shade 02 Rosy Cheeks Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review
- Lâ€™oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Line & Define Color Midnight Sky Review