Â Summers are back and itâ€™s time to wear summery dresses but before that it is essential to stay updated with the latest trends this season. They are in no particular order, but I believe all these trends will be â€œINâ€ this season.
- White Hot: To me (and I guess for most of the ladies) nothing says â€œsummer is backâ€ more than white.Â Since winters are full of black items, you can expect to see loads of White color this season. I like this look on ladies, who have medium to dark skin tones. So, if you still donâ€™t have a white dress yet then itâ€™s high time girl, go get it! When youâ€™re confused what to wear, the best gamble is to wear white dress with high heels and minimal accessories.
- Naughty Neon: Neon is the hottest trend this summer, and Iâ€™m just pleased about it. We are seeing these bold shades in everything from clothes and handbags to jewels and nail polish. So, donâ€™t wait anymore and add a touch of neon to your summer outfit with luminous pinks and lemon yellows for a striking, but not overpowering look.
- Sexy in Sheer: The 90â€™s trend is back ladies and summer fashions are filled with sheer clothing and trust me it looks HOT. As the weather is getting warmer day by day, it’s a chic idea to go for a semi-sheer look where parts of your dress are net material and others are solid. You can even wear a sheer top over another top and make it your own style statement. So go SHEER ladies and rock this trend.
- Flattering Floral: Add twist to your wardrobe with floral prints as they are very much â€œInâ€ this season just like the previous season. Best thing about this trend is that there are loads of waysÂ you can adopt it to your own style.Â One of the most accessible ways to wear this trend is to introduce a flower printed jeans into your wardrobe. They look classy and will add a pop of color to your outfit while keeping you right on trend for this summer season!
- Statement Sunglasses: Sunglasses today are sexy, modish, classy, and so much more than just sun protection. So, make sure you step out in style while shielding your valuable eyes from the sunâ€™s glares. Floral frames, U-Shaped Sunglasses, animal print frame and cat eye sunglasses are the trending sunglasses this season. Go for any of them and get the stylish look and yes, sun shield too!!
- Bold Graphics: Summer 2013 will be full of bold graphics such as lines, squares and other geometrical prints. Frankly speaking Iâ€™m not very daring to try such trends but some people look really stylish in this trend. So, if you think you can carry off this style then go for it ladies!
Look out for these summer trends and start planning what you covet to look out for once all the collections hit the market!
Stay stylish till next time!!
You might like reading these also:-
- Eye Makeup With Two Colors â€“ Step By Step
- Nova 2 in 1 Professional Hair Straightener Curling Iron Suggestions
- MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown: Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbals Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturiser (SPF 25) Fresh Ivory & Hazelnut Star
- MAC Viva Glam 1 Lipstick Review and How to Wear The Classic Red In 3 Different Ways
- Sleek Twist Up Lip Liner Chestnut Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Best Makeup Kit Suggestions
- Wise She In Cosmopolitan Magazine Again
- Aura Vedic Ritual Skin Lightening Mask Review