Must Know Tips For Any Eye Brow Shape
Want Perfect eyebrow shape? We have compiled a list of Simple yet effective eyebrow shaping tips that will make the world of difference in putting your best face forward.
- Use aÂ white eyeliner or concealer on the hair that you want to remove, so you don’t stray off course
- The beginning of your eyebrow should line up with the bridge of your nose â€”not the outer edge of your nostril.
- Don’t overdo it when it comes to the outer brows, either. To find out where your eyebrow should end, imagine a diagonal line from the corner of your nose to the outside corner of your eye.
- When shaping your brows, first start with primer. Use an eye shadow primer to prep your brows then use a pencil to trace your brows. After defining and drawing your brows, if you feel that your brow looks little fake then blend it well then use a highlighter right beneath your brow and under your arch to show off your eye brow shape.
- A larger space between the eyes makes the nose look bigger and eyes too far apart.
- Tweezing below the brow can create a nice lift â€” but don’t neglect the top. Keep the above-brow area free of stray hairs, as they tend to look more noticeable there.
- Apply a few feathery strokes with an eyebrow pencil can take your brows from so-so to gorgeous and well-defined. Remember EYEBROW Pencil not EYE Pencil because it will not adhere well.
- If you want a fuller shape, filling them with pencil, mousse or powder will do the great work and it will also give you the look you want. Also pick the right shade that is best for your brows based on your hair color. Remember the idea is to shade rather than draw on eyebrows so do not over do it.
- Donâ€™t freak out if your eyebrow looks a little different. Keep in mind that your brows donâ€™t need to be perfectly matched.
- Always stand far away from the mirror when you are shaping or filling in your brows, seeing them from a slight distance could make them look better.
- Have the most pigment intensity in the arch of your brow as it will give an illusion of more lifted look.
- Tweezing is the best option when it comes to eyebrow maintenance because it gives you more control.
- Tweezing about once every three weeks is best. That way, hairs that may be on different schedules have time to grow out, which will make your brows look more even.
- You should stick to tweezing, if you’re using a retinoid because waxing can cause painful tearing and can also wreak havoc on your skin.
- The eyebrow should follow the length of the eye but it shouldn’t extend into the temple area.
- Any hair that are too long and floppy should be trimmed with small scissors. Tweezing long brow hairs rather than trimming them can result in gaps in the eyebrow or create a patchy appearance.
Have you tried these tips?
You might also like to read:-