Like clothes and shoes I Â always feel that I don’t have enough of bags .I know you are in the same boat too:D.We need clutches, shoulder bags, evening handbags , a pink bag, a neon bag and so many kinds at the end of the day.More so, when going out Â all we want Â is “that” bag which is not there with us 🙁 and now Â I also want many baby diaper bags too :rotfl: Ask Rash about it 😀
In India online shopping is becoming a huge craze .Initially It started with makeup but now buying accessories, bags and home decor items too has become easy.I found some pretty bags onpepperfry.comÂ and they were givingÂ Â INR 500 gift voucher on registration therefore I grabbed the offer and added these two new beauties .
A semi circle mustard bag –
Â This Elegant mustard semi-circle designed handbag is meant for the style conscious women of today. The stitch detailing and trendy straps make it unique in itself. It is very spacious and easy to carry along. Now you can stash your world in this handbag and walk proudly.
This bag looks much prettier than what I expected it to be and the quality is pretty good too.It has lot of room for every day stuff.It cost just Â INR 1499 and on top of that I stuck a jackpot deal by getting 500 off on it .
Then there is this pink shoulder bag which too was Â of same amount as above..I wanted to buy a pink bag hence the purchase :D.This too has lot of space in it and it looks so summery.I have been carrying it on my recent Â Doc visit .Lolz! Guess that is the only place which I am visiting most often nowadays besides food joints.
What I liked about Pepperfry.com:-
- I actually got my bags in three days.
- They sent them in a cardboard box and good care was taken in packing them up.
- I recently bought something for my friend (No Zee! I am not telling you what it is 😉 ) and by mistake instead of Zee name my name was mentioned.I mailed there customer care service at 9pm night and the vary next day I got the reply with appropriate correction.Her product though will be shipped with in seven working days instead of three.
- Initially site had all high end brand Micheal chores, Ed Hardy bags, tokidoki on huge discounts but now there are bags ranging from INR 500 to 12,000 with huge discounts .
Few things which I would like to see more on Peppperyfry.com:-
- There beauty section definitely needs more products and please we want some international brands with discounts in skin care and makeup.
- I wish they had EMI options which would have made things quite easy when buying all these tempting Coach bags 😀
Â Have you shopped from Pepperfry.com.How was your experience like?
Â You might like reading these also:-