Corals are made fancy in recent times. The engraving of a flower or a deity or any other fancy design makes the coral very attractive. For engraving usually half cut corals are used and framed into metal for use in jewelry. Larger the size of the coral, fancier designs can be engraved.
Rose designs on the coral is very popular among the ladies of todayâ€™s generations. A readymade jewelry of rose coral is available in almost all jewellery show room. Or, single rose corals can be bought of varied sizes and customized to personal choice of jewelry design.
Rose corals are available in variety of size and colors. Very attractive shades of white, baby pink, dark pink, red can be found. These corals when combined with pearls, leaf shaped green jade, white American diamonds, give a very wonderful piece of jewelry.
Here is a link which I always follow and enjoy looking at all the designs of jewelry.
Lovely Â piece of corals.
My personal collection of rose coral jewelry:
Well, the collection is very limited. These pieces are all framed in 22K gold. Just show casing the jewelry design.
(A red coral rose combined with green jade and white pearls)
(A pink coral rose pendant)
(A pink coral rose bracelet, again combined with pearls and green jades)
(A pair of ear stud, pink coral rose with jade and American diamond stones)
I wear corals whenever I feel like wearing them. I do not bother if the color or style matches my outfit. Corals bring a very unique look and glow to the wearer.
So girls did you like my collection? 🙂
You may like reading these-
- 21 GoldÂ JewelleryÂ Design (BengaliÂ JewelleryÂ )
- My ArtificialÂ Jewellery/FashionÂ JewelleryÂ Collection
- PearlÂ JewelleryÂ In Hyderabad |PearlÂ JewelleryÂ Designs
- 3 Gold BronzeÂ JewelleryÂ Designs| Bracelet For Women
- Best Silver MarcasiteÂ JewelleryÂ Collection
- My DiamondÂ JewelleryÂ Collection
- How To Make Earring Holder /Â JewelleryÂ Display Stands- DIY
- TribalÂ jewelleryÂ â€“ your style statement this season