I’d gone outta town for Diwali but had ordered alotta stuff so that I wouldn’t miss out on the Diwali offers which were going on. It was only over this weekend that I received all the packages which made my weekend super happy and noteworthy. Instead of posting separate hauls for different brand I thought why not make a party of it and pool everything in one since that made a lot more sense 🙂 So here goes…
What I picked up from Inglot via shopatmajorbrands.com
They were having a 30% off sale (which was so well advertised on WiseShe that I HAD to take advantage of it) along with a 500 INR off on purchase of 2500 and above.
Now for a closer Look..
- Sleeks VLC lipgloss in shade no 71 : INR 560
- Inglot Duraline
- Gel lipstick in shade no 46 : INR 680
- 5 Square palette: INR 850
- AMC gel liner in shade no 87 : INR 680 – I got this after A’s swatch post 🙂 It looked so gorgeous that I couldn’t resist..
- AMC cream concealor in shade no 62 : INR 650
- AMC cream blush in shade no 94 : INR 750
Blush refills in shade no 27, 29, 30, 33, 38 & 58(AMC) : The normal refills were INR 350 and the AMC refill was INR400
What I picked up from Avon & Oriflame:
Oriflame released some new blushes last month and I had to try it. Also, Deepika had recommended trying the Avon True Color blushes. And since she’s an AVON consultant, I totally trust her judgement and wanted to buy them..But when I checked the catalogue, all the shades looked gorgeous and I couldn’t resist myself and ordered all 3! And since a lot of offers were going on I got the Simply Pretty blushes too 🙂 Crazy na?
Oriflame Blushes in Fresh Pink & Glowing Peach: INR 479 each
Avon Simple Pretty Blushes in Rosey Cheeks, Naturally Nude & Blooming Peach: INR 149 each
- Avon True Color Blushes in Hibiscus, Mad about Mauve, Raspberry, Molto Mocha : INR 399 each
What I picked up from Lush:
- Pow Wow Lip scrub: INR 600
- Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask : INR520 for 100gms
- Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser: INR 585 for 100gms
I had wanted to try the fresh face mask since ages ever since Rash told me about it and AOBS is my winter care cleanser 🙂 So I had to replenish my stocks 🙂
What I picked up from Bharat & Dorris:Â
- Lip Concealor/ Primer: INR 320
- Cream Liner in No.5 which is a Peacock Blue-green shade: INR 390
I already have a lip concealor from them in Shade No.1..But I use it for spot concealing on my face instead of my lips since I feel it works better that way. The one I got now is shade No.2 which suits my lips perfectly and intensifies the color as well.
What I picked up from The Body Shop:
- TBS Warming Mineral Mask: INR 795
- Honey Bronze shimmering dry oil: INR 1395
- I also forgot to take a picture of the lip roll I got from TBS which has been newly introduced and comes in a variety of fragrances including grape, orange, coconut, etc..I got the Coconut one. It retails for INR 310.
Other than this is got a couple of body butters and soaps for my MIL who loves them..But we’d already packed all of it so couldn’t take any pics. Fingers crossed, I hope she likes the stuff…
What my friend picked up from his trip to the US:
Now right away leme thank my pal for getting this stuff for me. He had very casually asked me if I wanted anything and I sent him a nice long list which he didn’t even understand..But he still got back to me and asked me to atleats tell him where he could get this stuff. I just shot some names and told him but the poor fella didn’t even know what those stores were or that they even had cosmetics. So I just told him not to worry and not to get anything since it wasn;t worth the trouble (I was just being nice….OFCOURSE I THINK THEY R WORTH THE TROUBLE!!! 😉 😉 )
So we didn’t mention anything after that and then after he returned to Mumbai last week he just told me he was coming to my city and wanted to meet as a Belated Diwali thing. Ad at the end of our meeting he suddenly dropped a nice plump bag in my lap and told me everything was mine! Haha1 I was sooooo happy!! It seems that he and another friend of him scoped the entire near by city to find this stuff…I was seriously amazed at them…although they did manage to get conned a bit. For eg. I’d asked for the blush & contouring palette and it seems that the SA sold him the Stodui blush and the contour brush separately and told him that that was the blush and contouring kit 🙂 🙂 Haha!! I had such a hearty laugh!
- ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral
- ELF Contour Brush
- ELF Glow Bronzing Powder
- Maybelline FIT ME Blush in Soft Pink
- L’oreal HiP Cream Liner in Teal
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
- Black radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush in Toasted Almond
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush
I was so happy to get and see all of this..I piled everything on my yesterday and sat in the middle and scrutinized everything over n over till Hubs came up and warned that if I didn’t clear the bed he’d dump everything in the garbage! Hehe! I just can’t wait to try out all these goodies..
Have you used any of these products? Any feedback?
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Custom Eyeshadow & Physician Formula Blush Sale
- Blog Sale Sneak Peak
- Bobbi Brown Powder Blush Cranberry Reviews, Swatches & FOTD
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Review