Hello allâ€¦will you believe that I didnâ€™t have a single â€œshow-offâ€ moment while penning this down? *Grins*
I didnâ€™t! I so didnâ€™t! Honest to God!
And the Pope is not Catholic. Oh wellâ€¦you know how that is! Hereâ€™s a collective post of my hauls (definitely plural) + mini reviews on each of these for the last 2 months, enjoi! *smirks*
What did I get?
- A&A* one for the road â€“ a mini hair dryer + hair serum => loved the hair dryer, it has 3 controls. The serum is a little thick, I prefer my Lâ€™Oreal one right now.
- A&A breath-a-lies â€“ mouth freshening spray & mints => too good, refreshing taste!
- A&A Make Mine a Skin & Tonic â€“ cleanser & toner => I loved the toner, it makes me feel super good. The cleanser is thick, not sure if this is the one for me.
- Anatomicals Young Free & Tingle Head Shock Shampoo => not tried, may not try. Lookout for this is my Giveaway!!
*Asos & Anatomicals
MAC â€“ only 2 teeny-weeny products that Iâ€™m loving at the moment!!
- MAC Lipglass in Richer, Lusher
- MAC Lipglass in Partial to Pink
=> its MAC and itâ€™s a lipglass, do I need to say more?? They are both plain brilliant!!
- Colorbar Nail Color in 20 Autumn Rose => see it on my hand, legs. I love the corally pink shade J
- Aroma Magic Almond Under Eye Cream => heard rave reviews, doesnâ€™t work for me L on the lookout for a new banish the dark under-eye cream J any clues?
- Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam => love!
- Hair brush => love!
Healthkart.com â€“ during the Revlon sale
- Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Papaya => its corally, its glossy and rich!! How can it be anything other than awesome?
- Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Strawberry Fraise => very very very pink, see the swatch below J taking sometime to get used to it.
Forest Essentials â€“ dedicated to Ana, are you listening?
- Hair Cleanser â€“ Bitter Orange & Cinnamon
- Hair Conditioner â€“ Bitter Orange & Cinnamon => use this alternatively with the Kerastase shampoo+masque, reviewed here Â to ensure that the volume remains intact. It has a cinnamon-ey fragrance and I quite like it
- Â Face Ubtan â€“ Narangi & Nagkesar => my current everyday face wash J I used Nivea before this and it broke me out, I feel FEâ€™s ubtan has cleared it up and brought a nice even look to me J
Health & Glow
- VLCC Aroma Hair Strengthening Oil => has always worked for me, using this now. Canâ€™t wait to try FEâ€™s Brahmi hair oil, from my Blisscovered box
- Lâ€™Oreal 24 Hour Superliner Gel Eyeliner => too good to be true? Itâ€™s black, great staying power and it didnâ€™t sting my waterline after the 2nd application.
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara => use it very very rarely, but for now this works fine for me J
- Some random combs => they are quite a necessity!
- Freeman bare foot revitalizing foot balm => u know people at building constructions? I am sure their feet are much better than mine. I have cracks and many cracks, only cracks. This is yet to show its effect, I am waiting.
- Eye lens travel box â€“ cute isnâ€™t it? => for my sister!!
- Gulabari rose water => to combine with FEâ€™s ubtan
- Enchateur Perfumed Talc => every girl needs this pampering talc, that lingers on. The staying power is not great, but I like the fragrance
- 3D Design Nail sticker â€“ 1 pack â€“ pink butterfly => cutesy one this is, currently on my nails with Colorbarâ€™s 20 Autumn Rose
H2O â€“ on the flightâ€¦I couldnâ€™t stop myself; my mother was rolling her eyes 😛
Ã°Â Havenâ€™t tried it yet, canâ€™t wait. Need a holiday guys!!
Lush India â€“ during the sale
- Lush Chilli Lip Tint => a bright reddish-coral tint. No moisturizer, no gloss. Coupled with my Lakme lip gloss, it is great.
- Lush Toothy Tabs => awesome innovation, I need a vacation!
- Lush Angelâ€™s Delight soap => whatta fragrance! Ana moved from FE to Lush, I am following her.
- Lush Candy Cane soap => ditto the previous comment!
- Lush The Jilted Elf => yet to try. Where art thou, my dear vacation?
Ohâ€¦of course Blisscovered => read about it hereÂ
Was that fun??
Thatâ€™s not allâ€¦Iâ€™m writing down the jewelry + accessories haul! Wait for me pleaseâ€¦.