During my stay in Hyderabad I use to pick up few pearl jewellery pieces every Â now Â and then albeit I have never worn these more than once.I Â am a person who starts hoarding things even when I know I will rarely wear them . :dazed:.
Here goes few of the pieces which made me Â nostalgic today .
I bought this Â to gift it to my sister who wears light Â fab India Â saris in her office.So I picked up a Â simple pearl mala which is beautified with a gold plated pendant and matching earrings.
Oh ! I love these three line pearl malas.I have these in single and double as well.I generally like to wear these with black dresses and they are such a must have for me.I have worn these many times in FOTD too.
Â Also Read-Â 3 Gold Bronze Jewellery Designs
who doesn’t like pearl earrings ? One can not have Â enough of these.
Also Read-Â 15 Silver Marcasite Jewellery Collection
I pair these Â with light Â thin gold bangles Â and a thin strap black watch.
Â Also Read-Â 21 Gold Jewellery Design (Bengali Jewellery )
another pearl necklace similar to the first one.
I wore this Â kundan pendant Â last Diwali and I guess in one of my friend engagement too.
and these earrings I got from a different shop to match the above pendant Â design .
Do you like pearl jewellery ? Where do you buy most of them from ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Ways To Store Necklaces,Organisation & My Neckpiece collection
- 5 Types Of Messenger Bag: What makes them so special & Sexy ??
- Priyanka Chopra Wears J Brand Wax Coated Jeans
- MARC CAIN Unveils Autumn Winter 2011 Collection
- How To Make Earring Holder / Jewellery Display Stand â€“ DIY
- Tommy Hilfiger Autumn Winter Collection Experience
- Zoya Solitaire Mela Mumbai
- Aamby Valley India Bridal Week New Trends
- 10 Indian Blouse Design
- Anarkali Suits Designs DIY
- My Fashion Foot Wear Haul