I always prepare my lips before applying lipstick on them.If I find my lips chapped then I exfoliate them .After exfoliation moisturize them with lip balms.
To make my lipstick last longer I apply foundation over the lips or a face powder Also , it is easier to hide discoloration of lips after applying foundation or a face powder.I alwaysÂ test my lipstick before going out with them as almost all lipstick are different in texture.
I though buy lots of lip liner but the one which works the best for me is the one which is close in color to the tone of my lips or the lipstick or even the gloss .I alwaysÂ keep the natural shape and correct by blurring with a brush or the fingertips towards the center of the lips and filling the center with the lip liner.
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter Review
- DIY â€“ Rice Flour Scrub Recipe
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Stain Juliette Review & Swatch
- Coastal Scents Haul during Black Friday Sale
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 9 Review and Swatches
- How To Make Homemade Rose Water(With Step By Step Pictures)
- Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 6 Good Chemicals In Hair Products
- 10 Celebritie Who Have never Gone For Plastic Surgery
- Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT 1 Review & Swatches