Details of the bag:Â This is the ‘Le Pliage’ tote in the Chocolate colour. It is made of a polyamide fabric and trimmed with leather. The handles are leather. It cost 85 euros, although it can be found much cheaper on sale. Its dimensions are 12.25x12x7.5′. It has one main compartment and one small inner pocket.
Here’s what I love aboutÂ Longchamp totes
- Â Not as expensive as other designer bags
- Practical for rainy weather and easy to clean.
- Can fit a lot of stuff thus great for travel or a college/office bag.
- Can be folded up and compacted i.e., easy to transport.
- No flashy logo.
Here’s what I dislike aboutÂ Longchamp totes:-
- 1. Despite the low price compared to other designer bags, still not inexpensive.
- 2. Low number of inside pockets/compartments.
- 3. Can get crumpled looking.
I think this is a classic, iconic bag and one that I will use for years to come. Now, I want to add to my collection – a smaller one for daily use, along with a patterned one just for fun! If you ever come to France, especially during the sale season (June-July/January-February), this would be the perfectÂ souvenir to take home with you.