Guest Post by Maha
A few months back I had asked Wiseshe for makeup recommendations and all the sweet people here were more than willing to give me some awesome tips. I would like to thank all of them and Anamika especially for the same.
Some of the make up products I had got based on these recommendations are –
1) Ponds Tinted Moisturiser – I love this for my daily use. My face brightens up easily when I apply this and my mom was asking me to get one for her 😉
2) Lakme perfect radiance compact – I have a combination skin and hence I use the TM for daily use. However the compact will be super useful for the sweaty summers I’m guessing.
3) Chambor eye tattoo liner in green – A green jewelled liner which I’m totally in love with! It glides on easily and doesn’t smudge and stays on for long. I tried using it on my lower lash line and it didn’t smudge except for once when I was driving in the rain. I think the force of the shower on my eyes was the reason.
4) Maybelline unstoppable liner in brown – Not a very good one I would say because it is waxy and does not go smooth enough but the color is lovely. I was about toÂ throw this away but then found a way to use it. I just pull my eyelids on the outer V so that the liner can be applied smoothly. And the color never shows up on the lower lash line. This liner can be washed off with just soap.
5) Lakme insta liner – I got this so that I could learn how to apply a liner and it is quite cheap.
6) Maybelline colorsensational lip gloss in plum tastic – I love this gloss. It is moisturizing and stays on my lips for a long time.
7) Colorbar juicy candy gloss – The only product from Colorbar that I managed to find here in Chennai 🙁 I just use it to top it off on my lip balm when I go out 🙂
8) Nivea lip balms – I had never tried it before the reco and now after using it, I know why everyone loves it.
And thanks to Wiseshe I am becoming a fan of Fab India products 🙂 I am totally in love with the protein conditioner, Vitamin E de-pigmentation cream and sesame oil for hair. The seabuckthorn after bath oil is also good. It gets absorbed into the skin very easily and is not at all sticky. The Fab Indi a neem and tulsi scrub is the mildest scrub I’ve used till date and it brightens up my skin instantly. I will definitely get all of these fab products again.
However I didn’t like the honey and frankinscence face wash because it feel a slippery feeling when I was it off and this doesn’t give me a clean feeling. And when I was looking out for an alternative I got the tea Tree face wash from TBS (a friend of mine was not using it and gave it to me since that person was using some medicated stuff). I love it! It doesnt dry out my skin badly and cleans my skin to give an instant freshness. I am planning to get the tea tree face wash from Fab India next 🙂
And I had got these Macadamia products today and thought would share it on WiseShe. The healing oil works as an excellent hair serum (I had used the 10ml one before getting this one). It tames my frizz and adds some shine to the hair. I’m yet to use the conditioner though.