Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
My Rimmel & Wet-n-Wild Lipsticks Haul
Hello my wonderful ladies,
Today I am here with my first â€œhaul postâ€ and that too of lipsticks. You all know that I love lipsticks to the core. Though I donâ€™t get the opportunity to wear them on a daily basis, but nothing can beat the happiness when I see these gorgeous bullets.
The lucky me got the opportunity to try these awesome 8 lipsticks which were sent by Anamika a few days back. I have got 5 stunning shades from Rimmel London Moisture Renew range and 3 shades from Wet n Wild MEGA LASTÂ® LIP COLOR range.
So starting with Rimmel London:-
Its raining color Now you can have vivid pops of color on your lips with a burst of moisture. Sounds nice na?? I like the range because it has rich vibrant color in berries, pinks, and nudes which are Vitamin infused and new and improved moisturizing formula.
Price:- $5.47 for 0.14 oz
About Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick:
â€œMoisturizes lips without compromising on color!
- Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that drenches lips in intense color and moisture.
- Ultra lightweight, comfortable to wear all day.
- A burst of brilliance in a rainbow of shades.
- 24 colors to choose from.
- Dermatologically tested.
- *Based on 727 beauty enthusiasts through â€œInfluensterâ€
The Shades I have received:-
From front to back:-
- 500 Diva Red
- 310 Back to Fuchsia
- 200 Latino
- 270 Crystal Mauve
- 660 In Love with Ginger
Then comes the Wet n Wild ones-
Now this is not the first time I am using a Wet n Wild lipstick from the mega last range. Wet n Wild happens to be one of my favorite brands and I love their mega last lippies. I love their color spectrum, they are creamy in texture and settles into a matte finish. Stays long without fading or feathering.
About Wet n Wild MEGA LAST LIP COLOR :
â€œLips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crÃ¨me finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.â€
I have received three shades from this range:-
- 911D Stoplight Red
- 916D Ravin’ Raisin
- 915B Spiked with Rum
Price:- 2.93 $
Thatâ€™s it. I am too excited to try these. Coming up with swatch posts and individual reviews soon.
Have you tried any of these Rimmel and Wet n Wild lipsticks?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Smokey Eye Makeup Mistakes To Avoid
- Video Updates On Wiseshe This Week : Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip Balm Stain
- Interesting Posts To Checkout This Week : Sleek, Lakme Crease-Less Range, ELF
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner 15 Graphite Shimmer Ink Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Benefits Of Facial Packs
- Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Set Photos & First Impression
- Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm Pink Guava Review & Swatches