My Singapore haul!!!!
I recently went to visit my sister in Singapore! Its my all time favourite place and i never get tired of going there. The shopping there is mind blowing and so are the sights. This time my sis and i went a lil crazy in sephora and we got some Philosophy stuff.
Heres what I got:
The cult favourite cleanser: Purity made simple cleanser. I have been using this cleanser and i love it! Review coming up soon!
Philosophy Exfoliating daily face wash:
Then I also got the lactic acid and Vit c face peel : This stuff is amazing and cleans and refreshes your skin like nothing else can.
Since i spent more than 100 s$ I got a very cute pouch filled with samples . The pouch is sheer cuteness and I use it to store my laptop charger as it goes will with my laptop cover 🙂
And .. Now the samples!! I always love getting freebies .. Well who doesn’t?
I also got me some sky high heels . I luuurrrrvvvverre high heels and these jut stole my heart!!!!
I totally lived these blue ones!! They would look great with most clothes!
These lace heels were my sisters choice and they look gorgeous on! Hope you all liked the haul!!
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Scholl Rough Skin Remover Review
- Oriflame Daily Hand Cream Review
- Lâ€™oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner in Teal Review & Swatches
- Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash Review
- Sally Hansen Salon Formula Nail Polish Remover For Sensitive & Artificial Nails Review
- Oriflame Discover Phuket Exotic Paradise Shower Gel Review