As I am at my parents place there is a closed swimming pool nearby and I have been going for swimming since the day I have come here.
Here goes some tips which she shared with me and I am sharing it with you.
Take a shower (which includes your hair too) before entering into the pool. Most of us do not forget this but if you do then please DO NOT.
For hair which turns sometimes greenish too because of lot of swimming there is a great tip. Just apply lot of conditioner on your hair before entering into the pool. Wear a plastic cap and then wear your swim cap. You are done. Your hair wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be dry and greenish by this.
Do take hot oil treatment regularly and apply curd and lemon mixture on your whole body .Let the mixture dry up and then rinse a bit. This will help in removing tan.
We all enjoy swimming but hate the tan so follow above tips enjoy swimming 🙂
I use blossom kocher sun screen .Do you have any recommendation?
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hours Lipstick in Always Plum Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter Review
- Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick # 655 Lilac Wine Review & Swatches
- 10 Ways To Get Naturally Straight Hair
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation Review
- Wella System Professional Platinum Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review