My Summer/Spring Night Care Regime
How are you all?
Enjoying monsoons! Well you might just be very happy in the seasons of rains but you might just know how weird your skin tends to become in this humid, rainy season. I often receive queries by readers asking about my skin care regime. I consider that your night time skin care regime plays a vital role in maintaining your skin health.
So to answer the queries in regard with my skin care routine, today I am here to share with you all about My Summer/Spring Night Care Regime.
My Summer/Spring Night Care Regime : Easy steps
- The first thing in my skin care that I do is to get rid of all the makeup traces and then wash my face with a mild face wash. I like to use Olay Pro X Cleansing System.
This cleansing system has made my skin less oily. The skin pores look visibly smaller in size. It is very handy to travel with it. After cleansing I ensure to use a toner. Toners keep the open pores in control and also in a way controls excess sebum secretion. There are many cleansing system available ranging for up to $200, but The Olay Pro X Cleansing System costs just $ 28 and works very effectively. It is quite a deal actually. I use it almost daily.
- For my under eye skin care, I use an under eye cream 3 times a week. I do not use eye creams daily as I don’t suffer from prominent dark circles.
- These days I am not using any serum regularly during nights as my night cream is efficient in providing me the much needed hydration and I do not think that there is any need of a extra layer of serums during nights, however in my day care I am using the Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum which costs around $23.99. My skin is combination to oily and a serum underneath a heavy night cream looks like a no necessity for me.
- Any CTM routine is not complete without a proper moisturizing cream. These days I am using Vichy Bi- White Med Night Cream. This cream is capable enough to let the skin remain nourished and hydrated, and costs INR 2100.
It works in plumping the skin and nourishes it intensively which results in a smoother skin after regular usage. It gets absorbed very fast and doesn’t look greasy at all. Though this cream fares well in hydration but on days when I feel that my skin is dry I use Maracuja Oil by Tarte instead of the Vichy Bi- White Med Night Cream.
Tarte Maracuja Oil
Tarte Maracuja Oil has helped in improving the texture of my skin. It does not only controls oil secretion but also brightens skin. I don’t need any moisturizer or any serum after using this oil.
I use 2-3 drops of oil and trust me guys I wake up with a hydrated and bright looking skin which is quite rare. On days when I use this oil, I skip the toner as well! This oil is available in India but in US it is available at cheaper prices, I got the 75ml sized variant for $30 from US.
- If my skin has been feeling distraught or if there is an acne, then after scrubbing I apply the pack and then the cream. Scrubbing is a part of my skin care regime even for at least once or twice a week.
This was all about my My Summer/Spring Night Care Regime. I hope this helps specifically the girls with combination to oily skins. What is your night time skin care routine? Are there any Holy Grails products that you simply cannot skip even for a day from your skin care routine?
You might also like to read: