What happens when a self-confessed shopaholic discovers some gems in her city? Especially ones that she had been lusting after in other cities?? A HAUL happensâ€¦thatâ€™s what!! With Infyâ€™s mini hikeâ€¦a mini-haul happened last weekend and hereâ€™s a dekko ..
This is very interesting for Bangaloreans …Have you been to the 1 MG Mall, Trinity Circle? For the road-sense challenged, go straight on MG road, towards Kids Kemp (remember?) and this is opposite Taj Vivanta, The Park hotels. You actually canâ€™t miss it!! Even as you turn you can see Vero Moda, Promod, Haagen-Daz etc. That should tell you what to expect; but to us beauty bloggers, what is inside is more important! For starters, thereâ€™s Clinique, Aldo, EL, MAC, TBS and then you have this totally huge M&S, Kirmak, Promod, Vero Moda etc.
Source : http://www.onemgroad.com/
Going by my memory (which is not much, seriously) hereâ€™s how it is laid out. It could be a little jumbled, but essentially all the stores I have mentioned J
- Ground Floor:
- Outside : FabIndia, Promod, Vero Moda, ALDO, Haagen Daz, iStore (yet to be opened), Jack & Jones, Parcos
- Inside : MAC, EL, TBS, Clinique, Hidesign, Holli
- First/Mezzanine Floor:
- Qup & Inglot (enter from Promod),
- Ayesha, Hallmark, Da Milano, Global Desi, Nike
- 2nd Floor: M&S, Karmik, AND, Catwalk, Puma, Clarks
- 3rd Floor: Cha Bar, The Golden Bean, Bombay Store, Oxford Bookstore
- 4th Floor: Food Hall â€“ the BEST food-shopping arena I have seen. Beats Gourmet Westside too.
I was so EXCITED to see Inglot & Aldo. I jumped and everyone in my car (5 pairs of eyes who simple donâ€™t understand why) gave me a â€œare you out of your mindâ€) look. And I just dashed out..
Here are my purchases, hope you like it..
- Aldo â€“ nothing, but will do soon
- Qup â€“ this awesome bag thatâ€™s gonna look super hot on most of my golden/brown hued dresses J – Rs 1600 on sale
Read -Â Dramatic Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleeks Cream Lip paint â€“ 91 Rs 550
- Nail polish â€“ 167 â€“ a light pink one Rs 490
- Nail polish â€“ 987 â€“ a mint green oneâ€¦that I canâ€™t wait to try Rs 490
- A mini sachet of under makeup base â€“ free
MAC â€“ not included in the picture, they were a gift to my aunt
- MAC Mineralize pressed powder NC 40 Rs 2100
- MAC Moisturiser for dry skin Rs 2000
M&S â€“ some essentials *grins*
If you are like me (read: lazy & not into fitness, wonâ€™t go to the gym but has to lose wight) but have those damn overweight kilos, donâ€™t hesitate to follow this!! I love this workout although it kills me by the end of it!!
Read Vaish BlogÂ hereÂ