I am super elated that I won a giveaway that too from Wiseshe. :yippee:
I was super excited when the parcel reached me and I happily tore through all the cello tapes. However unfortunately one bottle of blue polish had broken so I could not take pics of the box. I had to throw it awayâ€¦and my heart went a bit sad.
But anywho, I was very happy that the broken polish didnâ€™t spoil anything. Imagine nail polish on a blush (OMG!!). :dazed:
So these are the 3 polishes I am swatching today to show you. Please ignore the splashes of blue everywhere..thats the polish that broke. 😥
The first one up is a light pale shimmering yellow. The colour is really transparent. The below pics is 2 coats of polish. But itâ€™s a pretty colour, something I didnâ€™t have in my stash. It has a slightly frosty kind of shade with light golden shimmer.
However I donâ€™t feel this colour is wearable on its own. I am going to layer it or use it when I do some sponging nail art.
The 2ndÂ colour up is a light pink. Itâ€™s a very sweet, casual wear shade that can be worn everyday. The below pics are coats of the polish. Very smooth in application, but quite transparent.
The third colour is a dark pink, bordering on fuschia. Itâ€™s a very bright colour as you can see. Below pics are with 2 coats again, and gives good coverage. It has slight shimmering particles in the same shade. The shimmering particles look like small flecks or dots if you look closely. I liked this colour the best of all the 3 as it is very bright and gives good coverage.
Overall: LA colours nail polish have a strong smell to them. But they all apply smooth and easy. They come off easy and donâ€™t leave stain on nails.
Ok: Now time to swatch the 2 glosses.
I have never used a red lippie..so I thought a red gloss was the perfect way to start getting used to this colour.
The first swatch is from the Jordana red gloss called XOXO. This is a tomota kinda red colour and looks really glossy. XOXO is swatched 2-3 times as it is really sheer.
The 2nd pink is from shade called GR8. It has a frosty sheen to it. This was just swatched once.
Whew!! Enough swatching and posting for today. Iâ€™ll do the NYX Mocha blush another timeâ€¦have nice day everyone!!
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Istanbul: Swatches & Review
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Indigo: Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
- Nyx Round Lipstick Pandora Review & Swatches
- NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner Extreme Gold : Swatches & Photos
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Sorbet & Ballerina Pink Review & Swatches
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Beauty Queen Review, Swatch FOTD
- Nyx Slim Eye Pencil in Teal: Swatch, Review
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- My Cherryculture Haul
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner LCL103 Crystal Pink Photos & Swatches
- 6 NYX Tinted Lip Spa Photos & Swatches
- NYX No 104 Orchid Nail Paint Review & Notd