It is great to have a friend/relative staying outside India, who will be surprising us with gifts from those tempting brands, the gifts which we dreamt of and are only available if we pay shipping double the price of the actual product.
N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear is one of my such over whelming gifts from dada.
Â Â About NYX New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear:-
NYC New York Color Ultra Moist Lip-Wear adds instant Upper East Side polish to your look at a rock-bottom price. A wardrobe of on-trend shades makes stealing runway looks simple. Built-in conditioner creates a creamy, dreamy texture on your lips for an ultra-moisturized feel. From catwalk to sidewalk in seconds, now youâ€™re ready to take on Manhattan!
- Lips feel moisturized and deeply nourished
- Comfortable, creamy texture
- Easily glides onto lips
Doesn’t feather or bleed
- Key Ingredients: -Â Formula with conditioning vitamin
- Price: I think dada got it for $1.50 â€¦ (pretty cheap)
My Experience with N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Mocha: –
I became totally disappointed the moment I saw this lip stick. Elder brothers will never change, he knew I hated browns.
Â This is a very well-known brand for lipsticks. The lipstick went buttery smooth on my lips and is super pigmented, staying power is pretty nice, good quality in an affordable price, but to be honest, I am not at all fond of this brown color, and it makes my face look dull and lifeless. I hate the frosty effect this lippy leaves behind and it looks terrible on me. I had just used it once or twice with other complementing shades, but it didnâ€™t work much. The packaging of the product also fails to attract me. It has a plastic cap and looks cheap, which it isâ€¦
I had given it to my cousin a few months back, who had liked it when she saw it in my vanity and now she totally loves it. And seriously, she looks good on it. She loves the brown color with those hints of golden shimmers. She uses it often and Iâ€™m happy to see the lipstick almost finishedâ€¦
First lip swatch is of my cousin on whom shade looks much prettier and below is my lip swatch .It doesn’t suit me at all 🙁
What I like about N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Mocha:-
- Smooth creamy texture
- Glides on easily
- Moisturizes lips
- Doesnâ€™t settle on fine lines.
- No disturbing fragrances
- Good quality
- Pretty cheap
- Decent staying power
- Well pigmented.
What I donâ€™t like about N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Mocha:-
- The color doesnâ€™t suit me, though it looks good on my cousin.
- Not easily available.
- Unattractive packaging.
Would I repurchase N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Mocha?
No, not this particular shade. But I have already asked my bro to bring me the shades â€œPetalâ€, â€œChiffonâ€, â€œRubyâ€ from the range.
Would I recommend N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Mocha to others?
Iâ€™m seriously not sure. It didnâ€™t suit me, but it looked wonderful on my cousin. So it dependsâ€¦.
Â You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Pro Blush in Salsa Rose Review & Swatches
- Makeup In The Monsoon : What Survives And What Does Not
- Rimmel London 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush Autumn Catwalk Review & Swatches
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick #240 UNDRESSED Review, Swatch & FOTD
- Lâ€™Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Moisturizer Review
- How To Make A Brush Roll Without Sewing
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser Review
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches
- Claireâ€™s Cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES Review