AHHâ€¦FINALLY, I AM REVIEWING THE MOST ANTICIPATED CREAM.Â NAFIA MAGIC FAIRNESS CREAM
I was looking for a good fairness cream on eBay ..it is then when I spotted this cream. I bought it for rs 377 though the actual price is 699.Actually, there are two strengths available the normal nafia cream and the 3x formula. I had purchased the 3x formula. When I purchased the product I only went by the seller’s description and was clueless that this product was actually famous. Once I received the product I Googled reviews about the product but didn’t find anything positive. Instead, I found their website which made me roll with laughter..yes! there are super funny user instructions on the website..like if you use two fingers to spread the product on the face instead of 1 ..then the product may not work. After seeing their low profile website I decided not to use the product. Then I heard about this cream from one of my Hyderabad friends who had bought this product about a week ago and was using it and waiting to see results. Since the cream didn’t harm her skin I decided to give it a try.
What Â Product claims and instructions
- It claims to whiten skin from dark to fair in just 7 days. On the eBay listing it was mentioned that with normal nafia cream one could lighten up to 8 shades and with the 3x formula one could lighten up to 24shades!
- Well ..the product weighs about 30gms and a pack will last you a month if applied daily for a month
- The product claims to be free of mercuric oxides and also it is approved by BFAD Philippines
- When in active phase you are not supposed to use any other creams or bleach your face.
- During maintenance phase sunscreen is must
Key whitening ingredients were mulberry extract,Â kesar and liquorice
How Â Nafia Fairness cream supposed to be used
Wash your face and pat dry. Take a small amount of cream and dot all over your face. Spread it evenly and apply like a face mask. Don’t massage. leave it on for 6-10Hrs and wash your face with your regular face wash/soap. It is best used at nights.
As per the company, there are two phases in using this cream..one is the active phase wherein you will have to regularly apply this cream at night for 15-30 days and then comes the maintenance phase where you could just use the product for about 1 or 2 times a week.
Â The cream is thick in consistency and has a mild fragrance
My experience with Nafia Magic Fairness Cream
Let me come to the point straight
I used this product religiously for a month and found it had removed my tan and made me 1-2 shades lighter. Though I was not much noticeably fairer my skin seemed to be smooth and clean. My face looked brighter than before(may be due to the removal of tan). Though nobody commented on how light I have turned!
It did no wonders on by black spots or under eye or even did not lighten my relatively darker forehead. I used it every night without fail and washed it the following morning. I usually sleep with it on my face.
I have a dry skin but the cream made my skin oily the following morning ..especially on the t-zone.
The cream comes in a jar and each jar lasts only a month.but at the price 377 on eBay ..I think it will be no issues.
What I liked about Nafia Magic Fairness Cream
- Lightens skin about 1-2 shades(at least it did for me)
- Removes tanning
- Pocket friendly
- Free from mercury and hydroquinone
- Contains mulberry extracts and liquorice which are potential whitening agents
- Makes your skin brighter and smoother
- Did not break me out
What I did not like about Nafia Magic Fairness Cream
- Tub packaging
- Very funny and scary website which drives the potential buyers away
- Comes in a tub..a little unhygienic
- Availability..I have not seen this product in any beauty outlets.but you can always buy it from eBay!
- Have to be used every day in the active/intensive phase
- The whitening effect is reversible if you donâ€™t apply it at least once a week in maintenance phase
- Does not reduce/dull the black spots and does no wonders for dark circles
- Oily skinned beauties may find their face very oily the following morning after usage of the cream
Overall verdict: I think this is a pretty decent cream..considering it at least makes you a few shades lighter compared to expensive ineffective whitening creams. I would definitely repurchase the cream
Ratings – 3.5/5
Learn how to make fairness gel at home here
You might like reading these also:-