NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat
I always wanted to be a part of this blog as I prefer to buy any beauty product after checking reviews here since a long time. And nowâ€¦ Itâ€™s my OWN review hereâ€¦ Nice feeling really.
Okay, now letâ€™s take a look on the product. I had never tried a base coat from NYX Cosmetics before and now itâ€™s done! Many of us do not know the real benefit of using base coat or may know but lazy or always in a rush while doing their manicure. Therefore, we tend to skip applying the base coat.
Here are some benefits of applying base coat before the nail polish:
- Darker colored polish can stain your nail and cause nails to take on a yellow-ish color. While it is different for every person, this reaction can occur in a matter of days or within weeks of wearing the nail color. To prevent nails from yellowing, always use a base coat before polishing.
- Wearing a base coat will help the polish to stick better on your nails. Thus, it will improve the durability of your nail polish application.
About NYX Cosmetics:-
NYX Cosmetics originated and is headquartered in the heart of sunny Los Angeles. The cosmetics line was founded in 1999.
What Product Claims:
This is 1 of 10 nail treatments that will make it seem like you just received a fresh manicure and pedicure from a professional salon!
Packaging: It comes in a elegant sturdy glass bottleâ€¦ Looks classy.
Product Quantity: 15 ml.
Shelf Life: 6 months after opening. No manufacturing date mentioned.
Price:Â Rs. 350/- . But I got it at Rs. 262.5/- online.You can buy online.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phthalic Anhydride / Trimellitic Anhydride / Glycols Copopolymer, IsopropylÂ Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid / Fumaric acid / Phthalic acid / Tricyclodecane, Dimethanol Copolymer, Benzophenone-3, Citric Acid, Boehmite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite / Titanium Dioxide.
Its brush allows you a good control when applying and the product density is sufficient to provide full coverage on the nail in just 3-4 strokes.
Base coats are generally colorless, transparent. But this one made me surprised as it contains tiny glitter particles that are barely visible when applied a single coat but gives your nails a healthy glow. Just one layer is enough of course.
It dries very fast almost in no time so you have to be fast and tricky to get a perfect finish.
What I like about NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat :-
- It makes your nails healthy and radiant.
- Protects nails from harsh chemicals of nail paints.
- More importantly it makes your nail paints look perfectly finished without any ridges and hence nail paints lasts longer and shiny.
- Enough quantity in respect of price.
What I don’t like about NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat :-
- Availability must be an issue.
- Only 6 months shelf life.
- Too much chemicals used. Although works miraculously.
Rating :4 out of 5 stars.
Have you tried NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat ?