If you are a nail polish addict then you must be knowing how boring it is to buy a nail polish remover and moreover they get finished so fast especially on the day when you need it the most :duh:
While doing our daily ebay browsing together 😉 Â Zara suggested me Â this fantastic deal from a ebay seller who was offering these nail polish remover tissues in six flavours and each box contain 32 pcs.All of them together cost Rs199 only and products reached me with in ten days.Fab deals Isn’t?
I didn’t have much expectation with these but to my surprise they work pretty well.I have checked all the six and no tissue contains anyÂ alcoholicÂ fragrance.
What product claims:-
It is taken from pure crude raw material.With plant essential, non sensitive, non-hort for the nail.It can clean nails periectly and protect the nail.After using it, the nails will be very healthy and shining .
- Expiry Date – 3 years
- Fragrance – All these tubs have different fruit fragrance which is not strong and I really liked watermelon and strawberry Â out of six.There is blueberries, orange (oh yaa! I like this one also), apple and peach fragrance.
- Packaging – I so love these because of their packaging.I can carry them anywhere without much of fuzz unlike with nail polish liquid remover where I have to keep cotton balls Â along and have to worry about leakage all the time.
- How I use it – One tissue is more than enough to remove nail polish from all the ten nails.Beside this it is really helpful in nail art.It’s obvious to have excess nail paint around the nail when trying any nail art and I find using liquid nail polish removers quite a task as all the time I am more worried if the cap of the remover is closed or not .With these by my side Â I just have to take one piece out and remove off the excess nail paint .It doesn’t get dry for a long time (atleast till one try nail art) so these are kind of a must have for nail art enthusiast 🙂
I removed my OPI nail polish today with it and after removing it it leaves a light oily substance behind which moisturize the nails .Oil left behind in this one is not very oily or sticky as compared to my previous ones Â but I do like to wash my nails after using it .
After removing it does give healthy shine to the nails which stays for 3-4 hours easily.These tissues are not as smooth as the previous one which I have used but in terms of effectiveness they are not less in any way.
What I like about Nail Polish Remover Tissues
- Inexpensive and easy to use
- One mini tub last for long
- Keeps nails moisturized
- Prevents breaking of nails
- No alocholic fragrance
- It’s not easily available and the moment it is there they sell off like hot cakes.
- Packaging – 5/5
- Availability – 2/5
- Ease of Use – 5/5
- Quality Vs Price – 5/5