Nars always gives a lot of respect to its blushes 😀 this is why the name Dolce Vita has been given to this blush which means good life which is full of pleasure and indulgence. I indulged myself in this blush – in and out and it’s one of my favourite blush.
What Nars Claims:-
The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry’s most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.
- “Best Overall Powder Blushâ€ 2010 & 2011Â InStyleÂ “Best Beauty Buysâ€
- Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades
- Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application
- Iconic NARS shades
- Availability – I got it in INR 1200 from strawberry.net
- Intensity – Â It’s highly pigmented and to avoid looking like a clown I just touch my blush brush to the pan .If I remember correctly I have never swiped my brush twice while using it. Now you can imagine its pigmentation.
- Â Texture – Smooth, soft and silky
Swatches – It’s a warm pink which is not very bright pink or light pink and has red muddiness to it. Completely Matte and perfect for giving a rosy flush to your cheeks. It’s a blush which will suit Â fairer to darker skin tones easily and I like to use it during the day most of the time.
Also, I Â think one needs a nice fluffy brush Â to get the desired application otherwise it won’t look as natural as it can.
I wore it through out the day today Â 🙂
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely ! It’s a must have blush and is going to come out differently on various skin tones and give you that natural looking Â beautifulÂ rosy flush .:)
Dislike -Â AvailabilityÂ is the problem 🙁
Wise She Rating :-
- Overall – 5/5
- Pigmentation- 5/5
- Price – 4/5
- Availability – 2/5
- Price Vs Quality -5/5
- Texture –5/5