NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
I absolutely adore these pencils and leave no stone unturned to pick these if they are available. I have shared two formulas here Velvet Matte and Satin. My absolute favorite is velvet matte and the shades I shared in past were WALKYRIE and RED SQUARE, the shade which am sharing today was Limited Edition but now it is part of permanent line MYSTERIOUS RED.
About NARS Lip Pencil:
The application of a lipstick combined with the convenience of a pencil in a jumbo crayon design. Lips are instantly saturated with rich pigments and a velvety matte finish. The long lasting, non-drying formula is rich with emollients for a creamy texture, while a combination of unique silicones ensures long-lasting, seamless colour for hours. Use for lining, all-over lip color, or pairing with another lip product.
- Rich, vivid shades
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Convenient, easy application
Price: $25 plus Tax, I paid 1850/- on Strawberrynet.com, Available at SEPHORA US
Size: 2.4 gm
My Experience with NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Shade: NARS MYSTERIOUS RED is described as Crimson Red , it is warm toned Bright and Vivid shade of RED it is very flattering shade and I find that there is no need for extra efforts on face once I have this .
Texture and Staying power: The texture is creamy, easy to glide and sits pretty once sets and the finish is velvety matte like the nature of pencil . The pencil is light weight on lips even if you layer it back and forth although that’s not required. The lipstick doesn’t move easily nor settles in fine lines. I get some 5-6 hrs of wear with this and it looks polished and intact even with light munching.
Pigmentation: NARS Mysterious Red is gorgeously pigmented and is opaque in single layer, even if you layer it feels very light weight on lips like I mentioned above.
What I like about NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil?
- The shade is very flattering on all skin tone.
- The color is super saturated.
- The staying power is amazing.
- The pencil is handy to carry.
- It doesn’t settle in fine lines or look uneven.
What I don’t like about NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil?
- I don’t have any con except for the limited availability.
Recommendations: I will soon buy a back up for this shade, it is so gorgeous and flattering plus it stays so nicely without leaving any uneven look. I highly recommend you to pick this shade if you find this online.
Have you tried NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil?
You might also like to read:-
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Twilight Blue Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio Review & Swatches
- Rose Water Uses For Face
- Chambor Brilliant Shimmer All Over Powder 01 Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine Review & Swatches
- Clean And Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash Review