I am here with another NARS Review and this times itâ€™s a lipstick from their permanent line, I will cover all the finishes in coming post for now itâ€™s from Semi matte range. I adore this range, they are gorgeously pigmented and are available in vide variety of shades plus are constant in their performance.
Size â€“ 3.4 Gms
Price â€“ $ 26 + TAX, Available at Amazon
Shade â€“ Morocco is described as Warm Cinnamon with trace of pink: A beautiful description and to my surprise I had this for months but tried only recently and I was pretty much amazed how it turned up on me. It looks very peachy terracotta brown in tube but once itâ€™s on it is warm coral brown shade on lips with subtle pink tones it which are very much visible. I feel this colour would look beautiful on all skin tones, on my warm skin it is less pink but if you are cool toned it may appear more pinkish peachy brown shade.
Texture â€“ NARS offers three type of lipstick finished â€“ Satin, Semi Matte and sheer, this is from Semi matte range which has some amazing and famous shades to offer. They all are consistent and have this soft, slippery feel, very creamy you layer and opaque in two swipes. This covered every bit of pigmentation and looks polished on well prep lips.
Pigmentation â€“ It was opaque in single pass but a layer more added more polished look. Semi matte finish from this range is absolutely amazing, they are matte but have a subtle sheen to them , just a hint which makes them little different from retro mattes but give the same staying power without making my lips dry , very velvety matte they look Â .
Staying Power â€“ I get 4 â€“ 5 hrs of wear with this and leave a subtle peachy tint on my lips.
What I like about NARS Semi Matte Lipstick Morocco:
- I adore the gorgeous shade, so easy to wear kinds â€“ very classy I must say.
- The staying power is amazing for a semi matte lipstick.
- The texture is so soft and creamy to layer provided my lips are in good condition.
What I donâ€™t like about NARS Semi Matte Lipstick Morocco:
- I donâ€™t like the rubberized tube as it is prone to dust and gets messy over the period of time.
Ratings â€“ 4.8/5
I love this shade and this finish from NARS is my absolute favourite. Out of 16 shades from this range I have tried 9 and trust me all of them are absolutely amazing and worth a try. They are so light weight creamy and easy to layer plus they last so long without bleeding and giving uneven look. The shade selection is also great, covering all the possible shades.
Have you tried NARS Semi Matte Lipstick Morocco?
You might also like reading these:-
- Colorbar Perfect Match Foundation Nude Beige With UV Filters Review
- Colorbar Sheer CrÃ¨me Lust Lipstick Classy Pink Review & Swatches
- 5 Different Ways Of Using Lip Balm
- 5 Hot Hairstyles For College Girls
- Loreal Paris Shine Caresse Lipstick in Aphrodite Scarlet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 3 EOS â€“ Evolution of Smooth â€“ Lip Balm Review