Post by Nancy
Wrinkles are every woman’s nightmare. They not only affect your beautiful face and make you conscious when you’re meeting someone, but also indicate that aging has started to take a toll on you. In fact, aging is indeed one of the primary reasons for wrinkles. As skin loses its moisture and elasticity, wrinkles start showing up. With unhealthy food habits, exposure to extreme pollution and stressful lifestyle only aggravate the skin care problems further. However, conversely, if you take care of the above things, you can actually slower the process and there by avoid or lessen wrinkles from appearing on your face.
I’d like to share some quick handy tips which we can incorporate in our lifestyle to prevent wrinkles –
- Give a thought to your usual diet for a day. Does it include fruits, fresh vegetables, plenty of water regularly? A balanced diet has no better alternative.
- If you have high intake of alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine then that’s a pretty major reason for dry skin and wrinkles.By putting little care, you’ll do much good to your body, not only for wrinkles, but also many other problems.
- You can take some fruits like pineapple or papaya, cut a piece and apply them on your face. Leave it like that for say 5-10 minutes and then wash it off. It’ll clean the face and prevent wrinkles.
- A home made honey facepack is also effective in reducing wrinkles and keeping your skin soft and likeable.
- Coconut or olive oil face massage is often a useful and natural remedy for curing wrinkles.
- If you don’t have any qualms about handling eggs, then apply egg’s white into the wrinkled area below the eyes. Wait for sometime, till it dries, and then clean it with water. This will give a better look to your eyes and not spoil your makeup with wrinkles in that region.
- If available, add some turmeric powder to about half a cup of sugarcane juice and apply it regularly. This will help you remove wrinkles and make your skin better.