Nature Essence Lacto Tan Clear Soap Reviews
- What the product claims: – Milk protein and honey enriched special tan soap helps remove the epidermal sun tan, therefore restoring the natural fairness of the skin and also preventing pigmentation due to sun. Its mattifying and moisturizing effect is ideal for hot climates and the soap also enhances facial and body glow.
- Size: 75 gram
- Price: Rs. 46/-
- Ingredients: No mention of ingredients except milk, honey and geranium oil.
- Milk naturally contains Vitamins A and D, which helps to make skin soft, yet strong. Milk also contains skincare’s favorite, natural beta hydroxyl acids, which means that skin cells will be naturally exfoliated and new skin cells will be soothed and comforted.
- Honeyâ€™s ability to absorb and retain moisture makes it an ideal ingredient in a lot of cosmetics as it helps keep skin hydrated and fresh and prevents drying.
- Geranium oil boosts circulation and also invigorates the skin. While having a general cleansing action, it also balances the production of sebum and helps to improve skin elasticity. It gives a boost to the lymphatic system as well. In skincare, it is mostly used to create a balance between oiliness and dryness of skin, since it has the unique properties to balance sebum production in the skin, making it invaluable for those with combination, dry, dehydrated, or oily skin.Geranium essential oil also calms irritated skin, clearing acne.
- Â How to use â€“ Apply daily on face and body.
I had used the Lacto tan clear cream with astounding results, which I shared with you all here. And here I am with the almost same looking product. The ingredients are same, the packaging identical. I thought, what could be better than washing off the tan in the evening after spending a day in sun?
What I liked about Nature Essence Lacto Tan Clear Soap
- Price is quite reasonable.
- It does remove the tan, though very slowly.
- It has wonderful ingredients.
- The smell is very normal soap kinds.
The best thing about this product was the matt effect. I didnâ€™t notice it as I was way too busy in thinking about itâ€™s de-tan effect then my brother, who started using this as he found using soap as a face wash easier than the face wash itself. He told me that after using this soap, his face remains oil free for a longer time and it cleans the oil, dirt very effectively. He also said that he doesnâ€™t feel any stretchy feeling, just the perfect, happy and clean feeling. Here I should tell that rarely a product passes through the stringent quality test of my brother. So if he says it works that means it does. Case closed.
What I do not like about Nature Essence Lacto Tan Clear Soap
- Natureâ€™ essence products are not easily available.
- No complete list of ingredients is given.
- The de-tan claim is not so effective. But I think it deserves a benefit of doubt. As I am a big fan of the tan clear cream so any product will have to work very hard to change my mind.
- Verdict: Â As such a nice product. Worth trying in summers for oil control. For tan removal, I am going to stick with the tan removal cream.
You might like reading these also:-
- VLCC Skin Defense Punarnava Astringent Review
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Bronze Smoke Review & Swatches
- Natureâ€™s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Clear Sun Tan Removal Review
- Beauty tip-How to protect skin from getting tanned when swimming