If you have tried body mist before then you might have experienced the feeling that the fragrance sometimes smell too alcoholic or can be too overpowering and in worst cases it even leads to allergic reactions. If above experiences have made you detest body mist then you might want to try the Nature’s co. french muguet -jasmine body mist.
- Price – Rs 525 for 100mlÂ
- What the product claims – Our floral blend of jasmine and lily instantly transport you to a blooming botanical garden. This sensual floral scent has hints of lily, jasmine and ylang ylang. Enhance you natural with this calming and relaxing fragrance. Mist has this soothing blend with moisturising aloevera right after a shower or bath. Don’t apply on cuts or inflamed skin. Keep away from flame or high heat.
- Ingredients – Each 100gm contains
Blend of essential oilÂ – 5%
Aloevera extract – 5%
Vitamin EÂ – 1%
Vegetable glycerine – 2%
W/S base Q.SÂ Â Â – 2%
(Product is made by using natural hill spring water )
- Packaging – Product comes in a light weightÂ spray bottle
- How I use it – I used it two or three times a day after taking shower.
My experience with the product :-
- It has a floral fragrance which is easily detectable. Fragrance is subtle and last maximum of three hours. I didn’t find the fragrance over powering .Scent is not extremely loud and is feminine, sweet and will suit all ages. I love the fresh feeling it gives when I spray it especially when I use with Fab India Avocado body butter.
- 100 ml will lasts forÂ two month and is decently priced
- If sprayed on cuts can lead to irritation.
Will I re-purchase it again – Yes, I would like to try their aquaspark, foressence and earthbone body mist too.
You might like reading these also:-
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you 🙂