I used to use theÂ Oriflame Optimals Night CreamÂ earlier, but when that got over I decided to try something new. And in stepped Nature’s Co. They have such a lovely variety of products with are so aptly themed, but I zero-ed in on this one because I as curious about the White Tea effects.
I’ve been using this since approx a month now and with really good results. 🙂
Product Claim & Ingredients:-
- Quantity:Â 50ml
- Price:Â 795 INR
About Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream
- Packaging â€“ThisÂ night creamÂ comes in a frosted clear square block jar with a sky blue colored twist off lid. Its very sturdy and the the only things which irks at me is that the mechanics of the lid results in the lid twisting in a diamond shape atop the square jar and the corners stick out which makes it annoying to store.
- Color & Texture â€“The cream is an off-white color bordering on brown. It feels a bit thick to the touch but is not so. On spreading I realised that its extremely smooth and easy to apply. I thought it would be too thick and would take a lot of time to gets absorbed, but this is not so. The cream gets absorbed in a jiffy and has a matte effect too! 🙂
- Fragrance â€“Â This cream has a mild floral fragrance which is not at all annoying.
- UsageÂ â€“I just scoop out a tiny bit….about the size of a 50p coin and spread/ massage on to my face.
I love the fact that it doesn’t make my skin super oily. It gets absorbed super fast and there’s not even a sliver of shine on my face in 3mins of applying this. And even though this is the case, it doesn’t dry out my skin either! And the next morning when I get up, I have perfectly soft skin which looks hydrated and refreshed 🙂 Hence, it’s really perfect.
Additionally, this has even helped with the mildÂ pigmentationÂ I had on my forehead so its a double Wow for me 🙂
Who should use this:Â Anyone with normal to oily skin. Even those with marginally dry skin can use this.
Who shouldn’t use this:Â Those with super flaky and dry skin. This is because it isÂ matteÂ after absorption and would not hydrate the skin much.
Pros of Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream :
- I find it quite effective for my face. It one of those fewÂ creamsÂ which would also suit oily skin
- The fragrance is quite pleasant and relaxing.
- It keeps my skin hydrated all the time.
- I love the nature wala funda the company works on. Makes me feel like I’m using all naturals content 🙂
- One can even order these from their site easily.
- Lasts a long time since a very tiny quantity is needed for a single use.
Cons of Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream :
- The container is more of a hinderance in terms of storage
- Quite expensive for 50ml
- Effectiveness:Â 4.5/5
- Availability:Â 4/5
- Packaging:Â 3.5/5
- Price vs. quality:Â 4/5
Â You might like reading these also:-
Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream Review
Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Reviews
The Natures Co Coffee Face Scrub Review
Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream Review, Price AND Photos
The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Night Cream Review