Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream Review

50
26

Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream Review

 

 

Hi All,

 

I used to use the Oriflame Optimals Night Cream earlier, but when that got over I decided to try something new. And in stepped Nature’s Co. They have such a lovely variety of products with are so aptly themed, but I zero-ed in on this one because I as curious about the White Tea effects.


 nature's co white tea night cream review + natural night cream

 

I’ve been using this since approx a month now and with really good results. 🙂

Product Claim & Ingredients:-


nature's co white tea night cream review + ingradients

 

  • Quantity: 50ml
  • Price: 795 INR

 

About Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream

  • Packaging –This night cream comes in a frosted clear square block jar with a sky blue colored twist off lid. Its very sturdy and the the only things which irks at me is that the mechanics of the lid results in the lid twisting in a diamond shape atop the square jar and the corners stick out which makes it annoying to store.

 


nature's co white tea night cream review +  top rated night cream

 

  • Color & Texture –The cream is an off-white color bordering on brown. It feels a bit thick to the touch but is not so. On spreading I realised that its extremely smooth and easy to apply. I thought it would be too thick and would take a lot of time to gets absorbed, but this is not so. The cream gets absorbed in a jiffy and has a matte effect too! 🙂
  • Fragrance – This cream has a mild floral fragrance which is not at all annoying.

 

 


nature's co white tea night cream review + night cream best

 

  • Usage –I just scoop out a tiny bit….about the size of a 50p coin and spread/ massage on to my face.

 

My Verdict:

I love the fact that it doesn’t make my skin super oily. It gets absorbed super fast and there’s not even a sliver of shine on my face in 3mins of applying this. And even though this is the case, it doesn’t dry out my skin either! And the next morning when I get up, I have perfectly soft skin which looks hydrated and refreshed 🙂 Hence, it’s really perfect.

 

Additionally, this has even helped with the mild pigmentation I had on my forehead so its a double Wow for me 🙂

 

 


nature's co white tea night cream review + the best night cream

 

Who should use this: Anyone with normal to oily skin. Even those with marginally dry skin can use this.

Who shouldn’t use this: Those with super flaky and dry skin. This is because it is matte after absorption and would not hydrate the skin much.

 

Pros of Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream :

  • I find it quite effective for my face. It one of those few creams which would also suit oily skin
  • The fragrance is quite pleasant and relaxing.
  • It keeps my skin hydrated all the time.
  • I love the nature wala funda the company works on. Makes me feel like I’m using all naturals content 🙂
  • One can even order these from their site easily.
  • Lasts a long time since a very tiny quantity is needed for a single use.

 

Cons of Nature’s Co White Tea Night Cream :

  • The container is more of a hinderance in terms of storage
  • Quite expensive for 50ml

Rating

  • Effectiveness: 4.5/5
  • Availability: 4/5
  • Packaging: 3.5/5
  • Price vs. quality: 4/5


 You might like reading these also:-

 

Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream Review
Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Reviews
The Natures Co Coffee Face Scrub Review
Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream Review, Price AND Photos
The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Night Cream Review

50 COMMENTS

  1. i was waiting for sum1 to review dis one :clap-n-jump: ..thankies zeeeee.. after ur positive review m surely getting dis one :dance-leftright:

  2. noop abhi toh me toh using tretin.. after tht me getting dis :-)) m at my native place n bhaiya (he has done hotel management 😛 ) is making chicken biryani :drool: :drool: :drool: 😀

  3. This sounds really nice – white tea – so exotic. I’ll take a look at this once summer rolls around and my skin feels more oily 🙂

    Btw, did you notice the ingredients they have listed constitute less than 10% of the product, the rest 90% is some mysterious base, just like Biotique 🙁

    • haha!! Inmy case i use to relax my skin and hydrate it…plus the fact that ot wors without being greasy is a plus point so I dont mess up my sheets 🙂

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here