Every woman gets excited when she gets pregnant. Motherhood is said to be the best experience of oneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s life. The most hated thing in pregnancy which many women will agree is nausea. Nausea vanish the joy which a woman experience during her pregnancy.
Also, as baby health is always a priority woman do not prefer to take many medicines especially in problems like nausea or head ache.
Below are some alternative remedies which are pretty simple and will help you and wont harm the baby too.
1. Put some peppermint oil on the pillow and you can drop some of it on a handkerchief. Sniff the handkerchief whenever you have the nausea feeling. When you are sleeping pillow will keep the problem at bay.
2. Eat one banana during your mid meals. Banana contains potassium and helps in balancing the blood sugar. Banana are great fillers too so they wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t make you feel much hungry and will keep the nausea away from you.
3. Have 5-6 small meals throughout the day. This doesnt give over eaten or too hungry feeling which too becomes one of the causes of nausea.
4. Having ginger tea 2-3 times a day in moderate amount is a well known remedy which is recommended by most of the old ladies.
Hope above tips helps you out and make your pregnancy a beautiful memorable experience.
P.S-If you are allergic to ginger and banana then please consult your doctor before having it.
You might like reading these also:-
- 30 Makeup Tips for Makeup Beginners
- Revlon Colorstay One Stroke Defining Eyeliner Blooming Blue Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Toner Reviews for Beautiful Skin
- MAC SHEEN SUPREME Lipstick Ultra Darling Review & Swatches
- 5 Affordable Makeup Brushes
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Heat Protection Spray Review
- 5 Best Hand Creams
- MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 28 Review & Swatches