Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment
Neutrogena is one the brands I love lot, but unfortunately I love those more which are hard to find :P. When I saw this â€œblackhead eliminating warming treatmentâ€ online I purchased it immediately as I have used almost all the stuff from this brand and everything worked for me. I suffer from blackheads almost daily and thus everyday scrubbing is my daily routine but I wanted some permanent solution for my blackheads as all the products just gave temporary results and they come back next day. I have heard good things about this blackhead kit and I was really excited to use it. Read on to know how it fared. 🙂
- Price: Rs 300 for 30 Gm.You can buy it online.
- Ingredients: Peg-8 Mangnesium Sulfate, Poloxamer 338, DistearyldimoniumÂ Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Salicylic Acid, Steryl Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Water, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract.
AboutÂ Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment :-
- Use the gentle power of warming sensation to help minimize blackheads for visibly clear and healthy looking skin!
- Instantly warms up to open pores. Blackhead fighting complex then penetrates into pores to promote the removal of dirt, oil, and even stubborn blackheads.
- Cedarwood extract and moisturizer help strengthen the skinâ€™s natural water and oil balance, and stop new blackheads from forming with continuous use.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face, preferably with Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.
- Leave the face wet. Dispense the product to the tip of your finger.
- Apply immediately and directly to face focusing on blackhead prone areas like nose and the T-zone.
- Gently massage these blackhead-prone areas for 20 seconds, then rinse off.
- Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
My experience with Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment:-
This eliminating kit comes in a big box which has six small tubes in it and each tube is of 5gm. The tube is 3/4th the palm size but you can use one tube for 3-4 times which is more than enough I guess at this price. The product gets warm in 2-3 seconds when you dispense it out, it is white in color and there are some granules in it. You are supposed to apply the product on your wet face as per the instructions given and I did like that only. I could feel the warmth but it was not too warm and everyone can tolerate it. I massage my face for 30 seconds and then washed with cold water. My face was all clearâ€¦. There was not even a single blackhead on my face.
Whenever I use regular scrub my small blackheads which are hard to pull are left behind but this kit from Neutrogena removed all in just one go. I was amazed to see the results but I was sure that they are going to come back next day only but they dint came back even after three days, I was just astonished to find such a miracle product.
Three days without blackheadâ€™s is a really big thing for me, I am using it from the past one month and now my blackheads come in huge interval and I think itâ€™s the best kit for those who are suffering from blackheads or whiteheads. It is oil free so it doesnâ€™t make my face oily and controls oil secretion without drying my skin. If you are worried that it will suit you or not then donâ€™t worry as this kit it is allergy tested and dermatological tested too and you can use it without worrying about break outâ€™s.
What I like aboutÂ Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment:
- Cost effective as this kit is going to last for around 5 months
- Easy to use
- The granules of the product are not harsh
- Dint broke me out
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads from roots
- Prevents them from coming back
- The warmth is tolerable
- Gives an instant glow to face
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Oil free and allergy tested
What I don’t like aboutÂ Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment:
Will I recommend? Yes! All oily skin beauties should have this and Iâ€™m sure youâ€™re not going to regret! 🙂
Have you tried Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment?