Neutrogena moisturizer for dry skin – Got hold of this soothing looking daily moisturizer on my last trip of Health and glow.My skin is combination oily nowadays and feels little dry when I skip moisturizing it.This product is meant for dry skin soÂ I thought of using it on dry areas such as knees and elbows.
What Neutrogena Moisturizer claims :-
Neutrogena Norwegion Formula Body Moisturiser – Hydrates skin with exceptional moisture levels that last all day.The non greasy , glycerin -rich formula deeply penetrates , instantly turning even the dried roughest skin into soft smooth skin.
- Instantly soothes skin
- Relieves dry, rough skin
- Provides 24 hours of moisturisation
It started with Norwegian fisherman :-Faced with some of the hardest, coldest weather on earth, they used a formula that delivers concentrated levels of glycerin to dry, chapped skin providing immediate and lasting relief.Now the effective Norwegian Formula is available to you in Hand cream, Foot Cream and Body Moisturiser.
- How To use Body Moisturiser – Apply daily all over your body , especially after showering or bathing to provide soothing skin comfort.
- Ingredients :- Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium, Chloride, Petolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Colloidal Oatmeal, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate , Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride
- Packaging – It comes in a white and blue bottle with flip cap .
Price Rs -300 for 250ml
My experience with Neutrogena Body Moisturizer
Initially I started using the moisturiser on my dry skin areas and no sooner I realised that product is working fantastically on my whole body.It doesn’t make me feel greasy and keeps my skin moisturized for long long time.Lotion feels cool when applied and get absorbs with in seconds though it is more towards thick consistency side.Result is more or less like my Fab India Vitamin E moisturiser.
Product is dermatologist tested and is water based so might not work that effectively on extremely dry skin.
Lets see how it works here.I applied a good quantity of the product on my hand.
and after rubbing it out there is no trace of moisturizer leftÂ but yes my skinÂ feels cool and well hydrated.:)
What I liked about Neutrogena skin moisturiser :-
- Dermatologist tested
- Hydrating without making me feel greasy
- Gets absorbed with in seconds
- One bottle lasts long
- Nice sturdy packaging
- Light weight on skin
What I do not like about Neutrogena Body Moisturizer
- I find it expensive.
Will I recommend Neutrogena daily Moisturiser
- For oily skin – Yes, if you liked Fab India vitamin E mosturiser cream then you will like this too.
- For combinationÂ skin – Yes perfect for summer season
- For Dry Skin – You might feel dry with this although it is meant for dry skin .
- Wise She Rating – 4.5/5 (I deducted .5 because I found it expensive)
You might like reading these also
- 3 Simple Ways â€“ How To Wash Your Body Properly
- Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo Review
- My 7 Must Have Beauty & Makeup Products
- My Mini Haul
- Ponds White Beauty Lightening Facial Foam Review
- BEST Cleansing Toning & Moisturising Regime