I ordered Neutrogena Revitalizing lip balm after checking out few of its reviews on foreign blogs. The moment I come to know somebody is coming from abroad this becomes my usual practice. Just keep reading reviews of US bloggers and make my list.
I don’t know why Neutrogena is not entering into the cosmetic market in India because their products indeed are not bad.I liked their eyeliner too in fact gifted one to someone as well.
Let us know what this small little black beauty claims .
Â Neutragena Revitalizing Lip Balm Fresh Plum 60
For:Â Softer, rosier and healthier looking lips, even after you take it off
Size: .15 oz
Price:Â $8.99 MSRP
Ingredients:Â Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Pheryl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dillnoleyl Dimer Dillnoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Copernici Cerifera (Canuba) wax, Synthetic Wax, Ethylherxyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Silica Silylate, Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhdrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Trilsostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7
- Price – $8.99
- Packaging – Lip balm comes in a oval tube and lip balm too have a oval shape which makes the application uneasy.
My experience with Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm:-
I like the lip balm because of its ability to make the lips appear fuller and keeps the lips moisturized too. It’s available in six different shades and I got healthy blush for myself.With this it has SPF 20 and is a tinted one.
Staying power of the lip balm is not that great and stays for around 45 min to an hour. I anyways keep reapplying it because of its ability to keep my lips smooth, soft and super moisturised. It has this fruity flavour which is not that interesting by the way but not overpowering as well.
Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm Swatches:-
It’s a beautiful Â sheer pink shade with coral undertones and shimmer in it.It’s nicely tinted and if you do not have much of pigmentation problem then it can be a beautiful nude lip balm for you.
This is how it looks on me.It is not able to hide pigmentation around my lips but shade definitely is lovely.
Summing it up
What I like aboutÂ Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm :-
- Makes lip softer and rosier
- Gives fuller looking lips
- Available in six shades
- Sleek black packaging
What I do not like about Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm:-
- Won’t hide pigmentation as the tint is sheer.
- Shape of the tube is oval which makes it hard to apply the balm evenly on the lips
- Not available in India
- $9 for a lip balm is little expensive.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! those who like tinted lip balm should go for it.
Wise She Rating Â -3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black Review & Swatches
- Hair Cut As Per Body ?
- Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Fashion OOTD â€“ A Quick Fix
- What We Loved Pinning This Week(5)
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Lagoon- Review and Swatches
- Press Release: LakmÃ©â€™s Royal Opulence by Sabyasachi (LFW WF 2013 Grand Finale)
- 5 Facts Busted About Green Tea
- Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Blue on Blue (Monotone) Outfit
- Coral This Tuesday!
- M.A.C Cosmetics At Delhi Couture week 2013 -Day 4 â€“ Ritu Beri
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze Review & Swatches