Scrubbing for most of us is a daily or weekly or fortnightly as a part of beauty routine, depending on the skin type. I have a very dry skin and they say I need to scrub my face more often to take off the dead skin. But I donâ€™t like to use a lot of scrub for my face as it leads to redness. Hence use a gentle scrub biweekly. I do not like those harsh apricot scrubs that almost peels off the skin.
Lately I am using Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub. Its claims to be cleansing away dirt, pollution and dulling impurities and has anti â€“ oxidants in it.
I use it twice a week instead of my face wash at the time of shower. The texture is not very rough . It has very granular particles that gently exfoliate the skin rather than rubbing it harshly on the skin. Some exfoliators / scrubs that we get in the market have rock size particles that can erode the layer of the skin. Along with the granular particles there is a smooth face wash like consistency liquid mixed in. That helps to rub on the skin gently.
Can you see the granular particles?
It has a little fragrance to it. Smells fresh and aqua. The fragrance stays on the skin for sometime after use. It leaves the skin smooth, hyderated and squeaky clean. I like the clean and fresh effect it leaves after use. I generally pat on some toner and seal with a moisturizer after the use.
I need very little quantity for my whole face. I can use this tube for a good 8 months.
As little as this:
The packaging is in milky white and blue plastic tube. The tube is a big in size so maybe tuff to carry around while travelling but if itâ€™s resting on your shelf it great.
What I like about Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub:
- Gentle exfoliations
- Smells goods
- Leaves face squeaky clean and fresh
- Need very little quantity.
What I donâ€™t like about Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub:
- Bulky to travel with. Donâ€™t think they have a smaller pack.
- Little expensive compared to other options in market.
- Overall rating: 4.5/5
- Price: 375/ – for 150ml
- Where I got it from: Beautiful , Khar, Mumbai
- Will I repurchase: I will. Unless I find something better.
Â Have you tried Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Pop Tints Vs Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- Lakme Lip Tint Online â€“ Suggestions
- Runway inspired Turquoise and Black Eyes â€“ Pictorial
- No.7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer Review & Swatches
- Essence Colour And Go Nail Polish Oh My Glitter 133 Review and Swatches
- Pondâ€™s no Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Foam Review
- MET Ball 2013
- Sleek Makeup Twist Up Eye Pencil 648 Gold Review & Swatches
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD â€“ Emerald Illusion