Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture I live a hectic life and before leaveingÂ for work I just gets five minutes to look into the mirror and in those minutesÂ I apply moisturiser , eyeliner, mascara and lipstick . I do my hair after I reach my office.:D So I amÂ always in hunt of a facial moisturiser which is oil free and has UVA/UVB sun protection.I have read some good things about Neutrogena Oil free moisturiser for combination skin and Neutrogen ultra sheer dry touch sunblock but thought of picking this one up becauseÂ of no reason what so ever.
- What the product claims: -Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15 is clinically proven to combine long-lasting moisturisation with effective sun protection for softer, smoother, younger looking skin.
- All day moisturisation: Lightweight, non greasy lotion keeps skin moisturized for 12 hours. Sheer formula absorbs quickly into skin leaving it smoother and softer.
- Effective Sun-Protection: UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreens help prevent damage to the skin caused by everyday exposure to sunÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s rays
- Extra Gentle: This allergy tested formula contains no fragrance, no dyes, and no excess ingredients. Non-comedogenic, so it wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t clog pores that can cause skin to break out.
- Allergy tested
- Ingredients : Octyl Methoxycinnamate 6%w/w, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid 1%w/w.
- Price: Rs 250 for 115 ml bottle.
- Directions: Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck. Use daily alone or under make-up.
- Preservatives: Hydroxybenzoates, Phenoxyethanol.
- Dermatologist Note: Many oil-free moisturizers contain moisturizing agents with humectants properties. Humectants increase the water content of skin without adding shine, clogging pores or causing make-up to smear, thus making them ideal for oily skin.
- Availability – Most Health and Glow centers
- I don’t need to apply any sunscreen separately and product sinks into my skin with in minutes without giving any greasy feeling.
- Work as a face primer which is big plus :yes:
- Gives sun protection
- Keeps skin soft and supple without giving it any artificial shine.
- Fragrance – Absolutely fragrance free
- I can carry it anywhere in my purse and it comes with a pump dispenser which makes it hygenic.
- Consistency – Neither too thick nor too thin .
- Breakouts – I rarely face breakouts with this.
- SPF 15 is not that enough I wish it could have SPF 30 at least.
- Won’t be suitable for dry skin
Will I re-purchase – Ofcourse, this is my second bottle and will buy it till I come across any better oil free moisturizer
You might like reading these also:-