I’ve been using the Neutrogena suncreen lotion for the past 6months and had gotten bored with it. After breathing a sigh of relief when it got over, I decided to hunt for an alternative. Somehow I’m just able to get away from Neutrogena..whenever I go into the beauty store, the Neutrogena SA accosts me and tells me about the new stuff they have launched. Same was the case this time and I came out with a truckload of Neutrogena goodies. This was the sunscreen/moisturizer I bought myself for day use. I wasn’t too intent on the Anti-Wrinkle factor, but then again, it can’t harm me and I liked the consistency so I went in for it 🙂
Also read -Â Neutrogena Body Moisturizer Dry Skin Review
About Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer:
Visibly fade the look of stubborn wrinkles with our fastest Retinol formula available! So effective, 100% of women tested had noticeable results in just one week.
Featuring its unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid, Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day, and helps to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots. Skin is left feeling smooth and looking younger.
- Accelerated Retinol SA
- Fades the look of stubborn wrinkles
- Brightens skin tone
- Smooth fine lines & texture
- Quantity: 29ml
- Price: 799 INR
- Packaging â€“ This comes in a small bottle with a pump dispenser. It doesn’t have a lid but rather one has to twist the pump towards to right to open and it can me twisted back to close. All in all, quite hygienic and travel friendly.
- Color & Texture â€“ It is a white cream which isn’t too thick or too thin. It’s not runny but it also gets absorbed into my skin really fast.
- Usage â€“ I use a single pump and spread over my face and neck.
My experience with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer:
I like this a good bit. I haven’t tanned at all after starting to use this. I cannot comment on the Wrinkle Repair properties since I don’t have any right now, but retinol is proven to help with it and I’m hoping it helps in anti-ageing as well. Infact, this was one of my intentions while buying this. I usually restrict anti-ageing creams to night creams only, but then I thought that most of the time I’m at work or outside and its usually the external elements which also accelerate ageing. So why not use this sort of a cream during the day as well?
This cream keeps my skin moisturized and I feel it keeps the oil at bay too. Off-late, my dry-combi skin has been turning into a combi-oily skin type so this works well for me. Unlike the warning, this did not make my skin tingle (the night cream did though and I’ll be reviewing it a bit later) and did not leave a whitish cast like some sunscreens do. It also doesn’t have a strong fragrance at all.
Who should use this: Those who tan easily, who have combination/oily skin. Plus, girls over 25yrs are always advised to start using an anti0ageing cream, so this may be a good option too.
Who shouldn’t use this: Those with super dry skin. I feel it would make your skin look more dry and flaky.
What I like about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer:
- I haven’t gotten tanned since using this.
- Fragrance isn’t too strong.
- Has SPF30 which is fine for me since I have a desk job. Those who have outdoor jobs may want to use a moisturizer with a higher SPF
- Travel friendly
- Sturdy packaging
- Easily available online as well
- Helps keep the oil at bay if you have oily skin
- Didn’t sting or irritate my skin.
- Hygienic thanks to its pump dispenser.
What I don’t like about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer:
- Damn pricey.
- Dry skinned beauties may not like this too much.
Have any of you tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer?
You may also like reading:
- 3 Simple Ways â€“ How To Wash Your Body Properly
- Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo Review
- My 7 Must Have Beauty & Makeup Products
- My Mini Haul
- Ponds White Beauty Lightening Facial Foam Review
- BEST Cleansing Toning & Moisturising Regime