Till last year sunscreen was a complete no no to me until Â I went to Clinique dermatologist for skin analysis.He made me aware of the necessity of applying a sunscreen and since then,it has become a priority to me no matter where I go,what base I use,I always and always apply sunscreen and I would tell everybody to do so but investing in a good sunscreen with SPF that you want is very important.
Earlier I was using Neutrogena dry touch sunscreen which suited me in summers but since the weather is changing, it started to pimple me out. I switched to Lakmeâ€™ Sun Expert SPF50 Sunscreen which I really liked initially because of its matte finish.But after I month of using it ,I saw that my skin became too much tanned and too much means too too much.I had almost become sunburnt and I wasnâ€™t able to understand that despite using high spf ,why I got tanned. I then purchased the new Neutrogena ultra sheer complete moisture sunscreen and I must say,it is the the best sunscreen.
Everybody has started complimenting me for the sudden change in my skin tone.
About Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF50:-
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF50 PA+++ is a superior ultra-lightweight protection lotion against UV and environmental aggressors for healthy, beautifully radiant skin. With breakthrough Helioplexâ„¢ that works like an invisible shield for skin by effectively blocking out harmful UVA/UVB rays and helping neutralize free radical damage. Skin is provided with superior protection against darkening and signs of premature aging.
- INGREDIENTS-Â Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Benzophenone-3 5%, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3%, Homosalate 10%.Water, Homosalate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octocrylene, Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Â Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Â Steareth-100,Â Cyclopentasiloxane,Â Trisiloxane,Â Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Steareth-2, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Neopentyl Glycol Bisabolol, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Mannan, Xanthan Gum, BHT, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.
- Â PRICE:Rs.349 for 30 ml.
- TEXTURE: I absolutely love that this is a moisturizer and sunblock in one! It doesn’t leave the skin dry if you skip moisturizer. Neutrogena UV Moisture is a very light and non-greasy sunblock, although what sets it off apart from other non-greasy sunblocks is the fact that it also moisturizes my skin. My skin stays soft at the end of the day. This is also great for use under makeup since it doesn’t slide off in the heat at all.It has a lotion like consistency that gets absorbed easily into the skin on application.It is non-greasy. It has a light,pleasant fragrance that I like and doesnâ€™t leave a white cast behind even if you apply liitle extra.
- PACKAGING: The packaging is a white with golden bottle with a very thin nozzle which dispenses a little product.I really like the packaging since it is white which looks very neat and the nozzle helps in dispensing the right amount of product needed.
- STAYING POWER: Generally,it is said that we should reapply the sunscreen after every 3 hours till under sun but I apply only once in the morning as I wear makeup when I go out and it is not possible to remove it so till the time I am out which is 6-7 hours of sun exposure, this sunscreen protects me.
USAGE:I alwaysÂ shake the bottle prior to applying and keep it upside down that is the nozzle side up.
What I likeÂ Neutrogena Ultra Â Sheer Complete UV Moisture SPF 50+ :-
- Non-greasy ,lightweight.
- It didnâ€™t break me out.
- Moisturises my skin so I do need to use a moisturiser afterwards.
- I think it will suit dry/oily and combination skins.
- Nozzle helps in controlling the amount needed.
- It actually works and has high SPF.
- Neat and clean packaging.
What I do not like aboutÂ Neutrogena Ultra Â Sheer Complete UV Moisture SPF 50+
- Expensive for the quanity.
- RECOMMENDATION:I would highly highly recommend this sunscreen to everybody.Neutrogena has a name when it comes to sunscreen and this sunscreen stands to its claims.
Have you triedÂ Neutrogena Ultra Â Sheer Complete UV Moisture SPF 50+ PA+++ Sunscreen?
You might like reading these also:-