Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
New Faces Canada Ultime Pro Lip Creme Hawaiian Orange 05
So finally I am here with the last lip creme which is a bright tangy orange color and I was not able to get a chance wearing such a bold shade! So, I decided to wear it one evening although I clicked the pictures another day in natural light to give you an idea as to how this comes out to be during the day! 🙂
So, without much delay lets get going!
About New Faces Canada Ultime Pro Lip Creme Hawaiian Orange 05
Faces Ultime Pro Lip Creme is an absolutely super soft, smooth and moisturizing lip gloss that promises one stroke hi shine coverage.
- It is completely opaque, highly pigmented, does not transfer, bleed or feather and stays on for hours at a stretch.
- Inspired by the colors of mesmerizing cocktails,
- Lip Creme gives you the color intensity of the lipstick and luster of a gloss.
- This non-sticky Lip Creme comes with a doe-foot sponge applicator.
- It picks up the right quantity of the product and helps in achieving perfect luscious pout!
Price: INR 649 for 4.6ml
Shelf Life: 28months
Packaging: The lip creme comes in an outer cardboard box packaging and bears all the essential details like price, shade, ingredients, mfg etc. about the product. The lip creme is housed in transparent glass tubes and have a black sponge applicator cap! The shade name is mentioned at the base. The transparent body bears the name of the brand.
My Experience with New Faces Canada Ultime Pro Lip Creme Hawaiian Orange 05
Texture: Coming to the texture of this lip creme it is creamy and smooth on the lips! If you have dry lips donâ€™t bother because its moisturizing texture doesnâ€™t settles in the lip lines and your lips appear smooth on application! It is easy to apply and doesnâ€™t bleed after applying! All you need to do is to outline your lips and then fill up this lip creme and you are all set!
Shade: The shade Hawaiian Orange, as the name implies, is a lovely bright orange shade! It is not too neonish orange and is quite decent to wear for medium and fair skin tones! It might wash out deeper skin tones as there is hardly a hue of red mixed in this!
During the night time it looks a little darker so you might opt to wear it during the night party in case you are not sure about carrying such a bold bright shade during the day!
Pigmentation: The lip creme has a medium pigmentation and you need at least 2 swipes to get the right punch of orange shade on the lips! If you have very dark lips, it will eventually show even after 2-3 swipes!
Staying Power: Since the lip creme is not highly pigmented it tends to easily fade within 3 hours time and also doesn’t leave any tint behind unlike the shades Fuchsia Sparkler & Red Mary.
Finish: The lip creme has a semi matte glossy finish and looks absolutely gorgeous on applying!
Final Thoughts: I liked this shade as it instantly lightens me up with the right tangy punch of orange without looking too over the top!
What I like about New Faces Canada Ultime Pro Lip Creme Hawaiian Orange 05?
- Lovely orange shade
- Suits medium & fair skin tones pretty well
- Great non-sticky texture
- Medium pigmentation
- Doesn’t accentuate dry lips!
What I don’t like about New Faces Canada Ultime Pro Lip Creme Hawaiian Orange 05?
Might wash out deeper skin tones!
Will I recommend?: Only if you have a medium fair skin tone and can carry bright shades easily! 🙂
You also might like to checkout the video
Have you tried New Faces Canada Ultime Pro Lip Creme Hawaiian Orange 05?
You might also like to read:-
- 5 Lancome Rouge In Love Lipsticks Shades & Swatches + Video
- 10 Honey Face Packs That You Should Definitely Try
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl 393 Review & Swatches
- 10 Beauty Benefits Of Oranges
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in Peach Bronze Review & Swatches
- 10 Beautiful Must Have Nail Polish Shades For The Fall