These days there are soooo many clothing and jewellery online stores sprouting up that its hard to keep track of them all. On browsing, I came across a brand new online store, mydesignersales.com and thought it quite interesting..
They have a limited, but unique collection of offerings of clothing and jewelry. Not to mention, some really funky, eye catching wallets and ipad covers which are decently priced.
The cover page has some lovely chikankari suits advertised which is what I pounced on first. What caught my eyes specifically about this range by designer RashiG is that its not the common Chikan work you get at stores. This is a class apart andÂ imagine a ton of girls scrambling to pick a piece or 2..
The jewellry collection is honestly nothing to rave about..Most have the Owl and peacock motifs which are quite common, not to mention I found most pieces cheaper on other sites.
Men also finally have another online store for clothing options and the site has neatly segregated the offerings into formal, casual and ethnic..Canâ€™t get easier than this right?
Another good news for you all! The site offers free shipping on all orders and guarantee delivery withing 48hrs within metro cities and 2-5 working days for other cities.
I feel like this site is a fab one in the making and canâ€™t wait for them to stock up on some more goodies!
You can check out their facebook page here
If you like anything on the site then use coupon codeÂ Â MDSWISESHE
Â You get Rs.500 off on shopping for Rs.2500.
You might like reading these also:-
- Lâ€™Occitane Lavande De Haute-Provence Shower Gel Review
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion Review & Swatches
- Press Release â€“ The Body Shop Tea Tree Power Trio
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer Review
- Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub Review
- Basicare Angled Eyeshadow Brush Review
- Karishma Shahani + Ken Ferns + Nitya Arora + Sneha Arora at LFW WF 2013(Day2)
- Amway G&H Body Shampoo Review