New Sleek Highlighting Palette Shades & Swatches
Hello Wise She readers,
Today I am here to show another great product from Sleek MakeUP which happens to be a Highlighting palette exclusively for meeting the needs of highlighting the face and creating different looks.
About New Sleek Highlighting Palette
- This multitasking must-have creates a gorgeous all-over shimmer that instantly enhances the complexion with a fresh, radiant glow.
- Includes three luxurious velvet cream formulas and one powder
- Versatile face and body highlighting palette complements all skin tones
- The iridescent, metallic finishes add a radiant glow and a luminous polish to the skin
Price– $14.99 for 9g
Buy similar highlighting palette from Flipkart.com here
Directions To use-
- Create subtle or dramatic effects by blending colour using fingertips to the inner corners of the eyes, across the brow bone and along the tops of cheekbones. Use an eyeshadow brush for precision and increased intensity
- Using a foundation brush, apply to shoulders, down the centre of the arms and across the dÃ©colletage for added radiance
Ingredients– Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Mica, Paraffinum liquidum, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Dioxide, May Contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 15850.
Shades- It isÂ a palette with the name Precious Metals and consists of three velvet cream pigments and one powder based pigment to give a multi-dimensional highlight to the face and other body parts.
My Initial Thoughts about New Sleek Highlighting Palette
Well, the moment I received this palette I was really impressed with the unique idea of a highlighter palette and that too comes with a decent pricing and by an internationally acclaimed brand.
The palette consists of three velvet textured pigments and one pigment has powder based texture. While the other creamy pigments are pale in color the powder pigment has a golden hue in it.
Well, this was just a sneak peek of the Precious Metals Highlighter from Sleek MakeUP and I have been hearing quite good words about from the Blog-sphere. I feel like using it too often and then come to a conclusion about this palette. Moreover, I wouldÂ alsoÂ get to know that this actually works well as anÂ exclusiveÂ highlighter or is just another average palette from the brand.
I hope you liked the swatches, detailed reviews coming soon! 🙂
Have you triedÂ New Sleek Highlighting Palette?
You may also like to read:-