Hi Girls!..This is a quick review about Nibharra aloe vera foot cream..I am sure when we hear the name of Aloe vera we would quickly jump into buying the product :)Â ..Yes I knowâ€¦Nibharra!!..many of you may not be aware of such a brandâ€¦I too was not until I I was bitten by some strange insect on the train while travelling to my home town during this Diwali .My God! Â I swear it was so itchy and I had tiny bumps all over my hand.. hmmm..finally on the way home from the railway station I had to buy my an ointment from a local drugstore. The ointment was meant to be for insect biteâ€¦I used this about 2 days but my itch would never stop. Taking pity, my sweet sis in law offered me to use this foot cream on the rash..I was totally reluctant as it said FOOT CREAM! Â 🙂
But she managed to convince me that it worked wonderfully for her 6 yr old son when he had been bitten by a bug..I decided to give it a tryâ€¦and wow I was surprised with the results..
This is what it looks likeâ€¦â€¦
I found the packaging is very similar to the natureâ€™s essence lacto tan clear.but again tub..oh no..
- The ingredients list..i was super happy to see such good natual ingredients in a single produtâ€¦it included extract from aloe vera,neem,tulasi.turmeric,wheat germ oil,jojoba oil..wow wow wow..
WHAT DOES IT SAY ON THE PRODUCT?
- Removes cracked feet, dryness, itchiness and also good for psoriasis
- Â Best for minor cuts, burns and injuries
Direction For Use The Foot CreamÂ
Wash feet with Luke warm water and pat dry. Massage with required quantity of cream over the affected area twice daily..once in the morning after bath and repeat at bedtime
HOW DOES THE PRODUCT LOOK?
Â The texture is super smooth and creamy and spreads easily. ..and Also smells good!
Price: –Rs 50/-..yes yes..its true..
- Â Best before : 36 months from date of Mfg
HOW WELL DID THE PRODUCT WORK:
It worked like magic on my severe itchy insect bite.I used it only 3 times..and dint have to worry about the bite any more..yes!! ..it almost stopped itching right from the first usage..on the first day I apllied only once..again the following morning there was very mild itching but the redness and the bumps had reduced about 70% now.I applied it again that morning and night ..and viola!..the 3rd day my skin lokked normal as though I never had a problem!
Impressed with the product I tried using it on my foot(I have a super dry skin)..but donâ€™t have cracked heels..it seemed to moisturize my skin well and left my foot smooth and soft for more than 12 hrs.
What I liked about Nibharra Aloe vera Foot Cream
- Â Great list of ingredients
- Super pocket friendly
- Nice soothing fragrance
- Works like magic on itchy skin/rash
- Nourishes and moisturizes well
- foot remains supple for nearly 12hrs
- absolutely safe for kids as it is all natural
What I did not like about Nibharra Aloe Vera Foot Cream
- Availabilityâ€¦these creams seems to be available only in down south..I havenâ€™t seen them even In Chennai yet!
- Tub packaging
On doing a Google search I found they had a website..which had many more products made of natural ingredients.I managed to purchase a pimple cream from the same brand from my home town..and will review it very soon
FINAL VERDICT: I think this is an awesome cream and stays true to its claims..I was happy to get to know the product
- Rating:4/5 â€¦.I have reduced 1 point forÂ availability