Hello lovely faces..when your house is at such a place that is a tourist spot then you are more prone to have guests at your place during holidays season- and Iam no exception to this as well :-). Many of our relatives who want to enjoy beauty of Monsoons in Bhopal, Orchha or Pachmarhi are regularly giving us the pleasure of doing â€œMehman-nawaziâ€ at every possible holiday weekends. Well Iam not complaining but I do miss checking my beloved blog whenever gusets are at home and their sarcastic remark- arre hamare jaane ke baad computer shumputer dekha karna L. So today when my Mama Sasur and his family left for Lucknow- the first thing I did was to grab lappy from my hubby and started writing this post 🙂
Todayâ€™s review is about Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Milk.
About Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Milk:
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Milkâ€™s gentle yet efficient formulation thoroughly cleanses your skin and keeps it fresh and supple by respecting the skinâ€™s natural moisture balance. It is mild enough to be used around the delicate eye area.
How it works
- The skin is gently cleansed and hydrated with a refreshed feeling.
- Skin compatibility dermatologicaly and opthalmalogically approved.
How to apply: Apply by massaging onto skin with fingertips or cotton pad. Remove with a cotton pad and toner or water.
Packaging: The product comes in opaque white plastic bottle with white flip open top. Packaging though is sturdy but is non travel friendly as the cleansing milk spills in my bag whenever I carry it in my bag.
Cost and Quantity: Rs.159/- for 125 ml.of the product.
Best before: 30 months from mfd.date.
My take on Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing:
The cleansing milk is white in colour has a lotion like runny consistency. The cleansing milk has a pleasant mild and subtle fragrance which feels nice. The cleansing milk gently cleanses the skin without making the skin overtly oily or sticky.
Although this mild cleansing milk removes tiny specs of dirt and grime from my face yet it is not that effective in removing my water-proof makeup. So what I do is to use this cleansing milk twice before washing my face with face wash before hitting the bed.
This variant is for those with normal skin yet has not caused any harm or has caused any breakouts till date even after using it daily since last 20 days- so all in all it is a gentle face wash which many of you will like for sure.
What I like about Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Milk:
- Gentle and mild cleansing milk.
- Mild fragrance.
- Doesnâ€™t cause any breakouts or allergic reaction.
- Hydrates skin.
- Light on pocket.
What I donâ€™t like about Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Milk:
- Loaded with chemicals.
- â€˜Availability could be an issue- it is not easily available.
- Doesnâ€™t effectively remove water proof makeup.
Shall I recommend Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Milk: Yes if you want a gentle cleansing milk, then girls go for it.
Thatâ€™s it for today girls till next time stay happy and tuned to Wise She. Ciao.
Have you tried Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Milk?
You might like to read:-
- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- Lâ€™oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- How To Stop Hair Sweating Out